Chapter 16 ~11 Days And Counting

A/N I'm always exhausted now maybe it's because I'm not getting enough sleep. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts.

Chapter 16 ~11 Days And Counting

If you can't do anything about it then let it go. Don't be a prisoner to things you can't change. ~Tony Gaskins

*******************

Quincy's POV

I sighed as I looked at Evan's still sleeping face it's been 11 days since he went into coma. The doctor said since I marked him he's shown some signs of getting better and it gave me hope. I burrowed myself into his hoodie "School starts on the 12th today is the 8th" I told him. (A/N if you don't remember Evan fell into coma on the 28th of December)

"I hope you wake up before then that way we can hang out with each other. That is if you still aren't mad at me" I whispered. "I was never mad at you I was just hurt I guess" I look down and play with his fingers. "I guess getting you those hockey tickets was no good we didn't even get to go" I chuckled a little even though I wasn't happy.

"I have to go it's almost lunch time and I promised Sarah I'll go and see her" I stood up and touched his cheek. "See you later honey bunches of oats" I said I leaned down and pressed my lips to his.

When I pulled away I heard a long 'beeeeeeeep' noise my heart stopped and tears fell down my face instantly. "Wait no" I exclaimed "You can't die" I cry out Alpha Axel and his husband -who were waiting outside- rushed in along with the doctor and her team. They pushed me away and Alpha James had to restrain me "NO" I cried out in agony "PLEASE" I struggled against his grip.

"Damn your super human strength" he cursed.

"HE CAN'T DIE" I cried out in the hallway as the doctor and her team worked to bring him back.

Maggie had tears in her eyes and her beloved Logan was full on sobbing while clinging to her. Alpha Axel wasn't doing any better and neither was his Beta Marisa or her mate April. I sobbed and fell to my knees 'Please God don't take him from me' I pray silently.

The doctor came out of the room looking grim "I'll allow you guys to go in and see him. One at a time you guys decide who goes first" she said. "But be quick we have to start preparations" she added.

I started shaking slightly 'They couldn't save him' I think as tears fall from my eyes. "Quincy should go first since he's Evan's mate" Alpha Axel said.

"N-No" I said shakily. I swallowed and suddenly felt sick "You're the father you should go first" I say through my tears.

He shook his head "No Quincy just go in" he helped me to my feet and pushed me into the direction on the room.

I walked in and sucked in a deep breath when I saw his forever sleeping face. <At least he looks peaceful> Lawrence whimpered.

<Yeah> I whispered.

I walked up to him and grabbed his hand "You can't leave me honey bunches of oats" I sniffled. "What about our six kids we talked about. Well we never said that they will be with each other but I just assumed" I mumble I went to kiss him one last time when a voice stopped me.

"This was pay back for kissing Justin" a raspy voice said.

My eyes widened and I looked around the room but I saw no one "What? I never kissed Justin he kissed me" I announced.

I sighed I must be going crazy I looked down at Evan "I love you Evan" I tell him before pecking his lips.

I felt my whole being break and I let the tears flow down my face I should hate Sarah for what she did but I don't. And I physically and mentally can't find myself ever hating her. 'I really do love you' I think while caressing his face.

*********************

A/N I'm ending the chapter right there just cause. Well BYEE!!!