Chapter 9 ~Friendly Competition

A/N I'm adding a mini time skip. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts.

Chapter 9 ~Friendly Competition

A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms. ~Unknown

***************

Evan's POV

"Go fish. Any 5's" I asked Maggie. It was the last day of school before we go on winter break and there was a major blizzard.

"Go fish. Any 3's" she asked. I sighed and handed over my three "You know Christmas is in 5 days" she said.

"Yeah and? Any 2's" I asked.

She handed over her two "And what are you getting Quincy" she asked.

I put my card down facing down "Nothing. Why was I supposed to get him something" I asked.

She punched my shoulder "Idiot, you're in a competition against Justin for Quincy's heart you can't just get him nothing" she said.

Logan came and sat next to her "Yeah, Justin gave him a huge stuffed panda with some chocolates" he chimed in.

I sighed and ran my hand down my face "Well I don't know what to get him" I sighed.

"You should take him on a romantic dinner" Maggie suggested.

"Or you can get him something simple that's from the heart. I mean bigger isn't always better" Logan said.

Maggie looked at her mate "When did you get so romantic, baby" she pecked his cheek and he blushed a bright red.

"What do you mean I've always been romantic you've just never noticed" he pouted.

She smiled and pecked his lips making him flustered "Gross" I pretended to gag.

She glared at me jokingly "You can get him something for your one month anniversary" she smiled.

"Our one month anniversary was 2 days ago. Plus we aren't even dating" I said.

"You're hopeless" she sighed.

The bell rang "Well that's the end of school. Let's go bitches" Maggie stood up and grabbed her things.

"Maggie you shouldn't use bad words that's a bad habit" Logan scolded.

She stopped and smirked down at him "But you can say bad words when we are in bed" she said.

He blushed "That's different" he looked down.

"How so" she laughed.

I gagged again but I stopped when someone tugged on my arm I looked down and saw Emily. "Hey Emily" I said while trying to shake her off.

"So Evan I was thinking we can go to my house to hang" she said trying to sound seductive.

I smiled even though I was hella uncomfortable "N-" I was suddenly cut off...by her lips. I struggled to push her off <Damn this bitch has a strong grip> I told Treyton.

I was fuming but Treyton was worse <She stole our first kiss. That was for Quincy> he growled.

Emily pulled away but before she could say anything I was pulled away from her "Evan I was looking for you" Quincy said loudly while dragging me out of the school.

I was wiping my mouth vigorously and it hurt we stopped outside the school "Yeah" I asked.

"Good thing I saved you, huh" he asked with a smile.