Chapter 18 ~Jealousy

A/N Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts.

Quincy's outfit (up top or on side)

Chapter 18 ~Jealousy

Whatever makes you feel the sun from the inside out chase that. ~Gemma Troy

********************

Quincy's POV

It was Monday the first day back to school after winter break...and I was officially late for school. I ran into the school just as the bell for the ending of homeroom rang "Fuck" I muttered under my breath. I turned the corner and bumped into someone "Oh I'm so sorry" I apologized I went to run around them but the person garbed my hand and pinned me against the wall.

"What's the rush babe" I hear Justin say from above me.

I let out an aggravated sigh "I need to get to class" I say urgently. I squirm trying to get away from him but I don't succeed.

"You know I went to your house on the 29th to pick you up for our date and your parents said you weren't there. On top of that they didn't even know who I was do you know how embarrassing it was for me to say I was your boyfriend only to have them say you've never mentioned me" he said in one breath. "Are you ashamed of me" he mumbled.

I pushed him away "I'm sorry Justin I was just-" I cut myself off when I see Evan walking down the hall talking to Maggie. I walk away from Justin but I stop and turn around "Maybe we could talk at lunch" I tell him I really don't want to talk to him but I can't be rude.

He nods "Yeah I'll see you later babe" he said before walking down the hall.

I sigh and look up and see Evan was no longer there "Great" I sighed while continuing my walk to 2nd period.

***********************

It was lunch time and I was walking up and down the halls looking for Evan. We have no classes together before lunch all the classes we have together are after lunch. I was just about to give up my search and walk to the cafeteria when someone grabbed my hand and pushed me up against the lockers.

I gasped at the sparks "Evan" I said breathlessly.

"Yeah, sweetie pie" he asked when kissing my neck.

"S-Stop we're in the hallway" I let out a little moan when he suddenly bit down on my sweet spot. "You're going to give me a hickey" I whined.

"That's the point" he says before he pulls away and leave a peck on the newly formed mark. "Beautiful and all mine" he growled lustfully.

I let out a tiny mewl at his possessive tone but he was suddenly pulled away from me. "Stay away from my boyfriend" I hear Justin yell.

"Your boyfriend? Sorry dude you must be mistaken" Evan growled out jealously.

"Nope Quin-Quin here is my boyfriend we've kissed and everything" Justin said with a shit eating grin. 

"Actually" I cut in "You took me shopping telling me you just wanted to hang out like friends and you were the one to kiss me I never kissed you back. Plus I don't remember you asking to be my boyfriend and I never agreed to go on a date with you" I said honestly. "And I'm dating Evan and I can't see myself with anyone else" I look at Evan and smile. 

Justin let out a growl "You know what Quincy you're such a whore one day you're with me and then you move on to anyone who puts out for you" he sneered. 

I hear Evan growl when I look at Evan I see his eyes turn a bright blue "Take. That. Back" he spat while taking a step forward. 

Justin's eyes widened and he took a step backwards I stepped in and put my hands on Evans chest. I turned towards Justin but he was no longer there he was sprinting in the direction of the cafeteria I rolled my eyes "Treyton" I whispered.

He looked down and his glare softened and he pushed me up against the lockers kissing me roughly. He started to grind his hips against mine and I couldn't help but moan "That's it little one let me hear you" he growled. 

"T-Treyton we can't....we're in school" I panted while clutching onto his shoulders. He hummed and hiked me up and walked towards the school's exit "Wait where are we going? We can't just ditch school what will Evan say" I rambled on while tightening my grip on his shoulders.

"Evan was the one to suggest leaving little one" he said while walking out of the school and to his car. "We're a bit jealous you know" he opened his car and placed me in the front seat before walking around and getting in the drivers seat. 

I turned towards him "Why? There's no reason I belong to you and Evan and only to you and Evan" I say honestly. 

His eyes brightened with happiness "Really" he asked. 

(A/N Warning sexy scene up ahead)

I nodded "I love you, both of you" I said. I leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips "Why else would I mark you, Trey" I say while running my lips over his mark. Treyton sucked in a breath "Why else would I let you give me a blowjob" I run my hand over his crotch and he thrusted up into my touch. 

"Quincy who knew you could be so...naughty" he smirked. He sighed suddenly "Evan wants control again. Until next time little one" he kissed my lips and when he pulled away his eyes were back to normal. 

"Evan" I gasped while palming him through his jeans. 

He hummed "You seem to be enjoying pleasuring me" he smirked. He was so hard I couldn't help myself I quickly undid his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxer briefs. "Eager aren't we" he commented. 

"Shut up" I hissed. I gripped his member making him let out a hiss of pleasure I continuously brought my hand up and down every now and then I'll flick my wrist. 

"Quincy" he moaned.

I bit my lip before leaning down and licking the tip to test the waters. When I got me confident I took the whole tip in my mouth he thrusted his hips up and I thanked the heavens that I didn't have a gag reflex. I decided 'fuck it' and I started to deep throat him I loved the way he moaned every time his tip hit the back of my throat. 

"Quincy I'm close" he moaned loudly and I pulled away right before he came and place my thumb over his slit to prevent him from cumming. "What? Quincy let me cum" he begged. 

I tsked "Nope this is what you get for being jealous when you know I only love you" I said. 

"But you can't leave me like this" he whined. 

"Finish yourself off then" I shrugged. 

Suddenly he smirked and got a devious look in his eyes "Like this" he said while gripping his hard on and jerking himself off. 

I bite my lip 'Holy fuck this is hot. He is so hot' I think. 

He chuckles "Why thank you" he smirks while picking up his pace. I blushed but I couldn't tear my eyes away from him he let out a moan and I knew he was close. I sighed and pushed his hand away "Wow Quincy denying me from my release" he growled playfully. 

I ignored him and took him into my mouth again deep throating him almost instantly. He sucked in a breath and it didn't take long before he came into my mouth. I swallowed everything and I sit up and look into his eyes "You taste good" I say while giving him an innocent look. 

He bites his lip and looks me in the eyes "Friday let's go on a date" he said. 

My eyes widen and I beam at him "Okay" I say with a smile. 

He nods "Now let's get out of here. You didn't bring your care did you?" he asked. 

I shook my head "I ran it's faster" I tell him as he starts the car. 

He nods again and pulls out of the parking lot "Okay. Any place in mind for lunch" he asks. 

"Surprise me" I bite my lip and look out the window. 

At this moment things can't be anymore perfect. 

***********************

A/N Band Camp is starting pretty soon and I wish I was still in highschool so I could go. Well BYEE!!!