Chapter 19 ~Hunters

A/N What's a story without a little bit of drama. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts. 

Their date sight (Up top or on side)

Chapter 19 ~Hunters

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. ~Ayn Rand

**********************

Evan's POV 

I was Friday and Quincy and I were walking in the woods to get to the location of our date. I set up a picnic near a waterfall and I hope he likes it. I covered his eyes when we neared the spot "Don't look yet" I told him as I quickly ran to set the basket down. I ran back to his side "Okay now" I said. 

He slowly opened his eye and gasped "Evan it's, it's..." he trailed off. 

"It's a bit messy I know but I set it up all by myself" I told him while looking down at my feet. 

He punched my arm "No you dummy I was going to say that it's beautiful, wonderful, extravagant but I couldn't find the right words. This is breath taking" he said in wonder. 

I blushed "Oh" I said we sat down and he looked at the lake with the waterfall. "I found this place when I went on a walk in the woods and I thought you'll like it" I told him. 

He nodded "I love it" he smiled while looking at the scenery. 

"Care to hear what's on the menu" I asked. 

He smiled "Sure. And it better be a lot of food because you didn't let me eat lunch" he said in a threatening tone. 

I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway "For the appetizer we have some artichoke dip with tortilla chips. For the main course we have baked honey mustered chicken with a touch of lemon, baked mac-n-cheese, and mashed potatoes with gravy or without whatever you'd prefer. And for dessert we have tiramisu my personal favorite" I said in a fake accent. 

He grew a hungry look in his eyes "That sounds so good" he moaned out while rubbing his stomach. 

I felt my dick twitch when he moaned but I pushed the thought aside and started to serve. "I had an elder of the pack cook but I helped" I informed him. 

He hummed as he dug into the artichoke dip "This is so good tell them thank you" he said.

"Hey I helped" I pouted. 

He smiled and pecked my lips "Even though I'm 100% sure you just sat and tried the food thank you Evan" he thanked. 

I huffed "Next time I won't cook the food if this is how you're going to act" I looked away and pouted. 

"Sorry, sorry you're just so easy to tease" he giggled. 

I looked into his eyes "What names would you like to name our kids" I asked him. 

He thought for a moment "Well if their twin girls I would like to name them-" he stopped talking when I twig snapped from somewhere around us. 

We perked up and looked around I sniffed the air and my eyes widened "Hunters" I whispered. 

"Well, well, well what do we have here" a man said in a taunting voice. 

The man was tall and had a beer belly he had a crooked smile and an evil glint in his eyes. "You know you're really stupid to step into pack lands by yourself" I growled while pushing Quincy behind me. 

He smirked "Who said I was by myself" he gestured around him. 

I looked up in the trees and noticed we were surrounded I gulped and I looked back at the man. I was afraid and not for myself but for Quincy what would happen if he can't get away. I glanced at Quincy "When I give you the word run at your full speed to the pack house" I said low enough so the hunters can't hear me. 

"What no! I can't leave you" he whispered back frantically. 

"Yes you can and you will" I snapped at him. I look at the hunters and prepare myself to shift "Quincy go-" I was suddenly pushed back and it lighting speed Quincy pushed the hunters out of the trees. 

He hissed at all the hunters to others his eyes would be creepy but to me his blood red eyes were captivating. "Who gives you the right to threaten my beloved" he hissed baring his fangs at them. 

Their eyes widened in alarm "What in Gods name-" his words faltered. "You're a vampire....what are you doing on a-" Quincy or better yet Lawrence cut him off. 

"You don't have the right to ask questions" he snarled. "Run before I loose my mercy" he dismissed and surprisingly all six guys left running. He turned and crouched down next to me "I don't think we've been properly introduced, I'm Lawrence" he said all gentlemanly. 

'Damn he's so hot when he's mad' I thought "Evan" I said back. I couldn't help myself I grabbed his face and kissed him.....hard. He let out a surprised sound before kissing me back "I like your eyes Lawrence" I growled lustfully. 

He blushed a deep red "Thanks" he said while looking down. 

 I brought his face up so he could look at me "Don't look away baby I want to see your eyes" I whisper to him. 

He looks up at me with his blood red eyes "I have to go Quincy wants to come back" he tells me. "C-Can I kiss you before I go" I whispers. 

I smile "You don't have to ask baby" I caress his cheek and lean in giving him a passionate kiss. "I love you" I tell him once I pull away. 

He beams at me "I love you too" he says. 

His eyes slowly changed back to normal and pretty soon I was looking into Quincy's eyes "You know you never got to answer my question" I tell him.

He let's out a laugh "Let's save that for another day I'm hungry" he smiles. 

I laugh and we go back to our date and it couldn't be more perfect. 

************************

A/N This chapter was short I know and I very sorry. Well BYEE!!!!