Chapter 21 ~Don't Tell Evan!!!

A/N Warning this chapter may be triggering also I'm adding a little time skip. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts. 

Chapter 21 ~Don't Tell Evan!!!

I am seeking. I am striving. I am in it with all my heart. ~Vincent Van Gogh 

*********************

Quincy's POV

*2 months later*

I was staring at my reflection in happiness I can't wait until I start showing. I found out I was pregnant about 1 month ago and Evan and I couldn't be more thrilled. I walked away from the mirror and grabbed my things before going to school. Graduation is around the corner and I'm a bit nervous that I might fall on stage or something. 

I parked my car in my usual parking space and I quickly walked inside I was already anxious to see Evan. I was stuffing my books in my locker when I suddenly got the urge to pee I let out a little whine and I quickly grabbed the books I needed. I practically ran to the restroom and into the stall I let out a relived sigh. 

I got out of the stalls and turned around only to bump into something or rather someone "Oh Justin! Hi" I said a bit awkwardly. 

"How are you doing babe" he asked while pushing me against the sink. 

"Can you back off you're invading my space" I tell him while pushing him off of me. 

"Oh don't be like that baby we're finally alone. You know it really bothers me that you're always around that guy" he says while getting back into my bubble and putting his hands on my waist. 

"You mean Evan" I said which was a mistake. 

He tightened his hold on my waist "Don't say his name" he growled. 

"Why not" I said stupidly "He's my boyfriend and I LOOOOOOVE him" I say trying to piss him off.....and it worked. 

He slapped my face before gripping it with one hand "I told you not to say his name and you didn't listen" he hissed. 

"But I didn't say his name" I whimpered while trying to push him off of me again. 

"You're going to regret being so defiant little boy" he growls in my ear while trailing his hands up my skirt. 

I jump up in alarm "Stop" I demand but he doesn't. 

"I'm going to make you feel so good" he practically moans in my ear causing me to cringe. He slides his hand further up and attacks my neck with kisses "You like that don't you my little whore" he growls. 

I whimper in fear but he takes it the wrong way and starts to palm me through my underwear "STOP" I yell while pushing him away from me. 

As if he snapped out of some sort of trance he looked at me in fear "Quincy please don't tell Evan. I'm begging you whatever you do just don't tell him I promise I won't touch you again" he said frantically. 

I was sobbing how could I let him do that I'm stronger than he is "Oh you won't have to deal with just Evan" I hear a new voice growl. 

I look at the direction of the door and see a girl I don't recognize but she is clearly of alpha blood. "Jessica" he said with wide eyes "What are you doing in the boys restroom" he asked. 

"Kicking your ass" she growled while marching up to him and punching him square in the face. "Do you think it's right to touch people without their consent" she hisses while kneeing him in the balls making him bend over in pain. 

"N-No he wanted it he's just denying it like the little who-" he didn't get to finish because she punched him in the face again effectively knocking him out.