Chapter 17 ~You Bastard!!

A/N My parents forced me to go shopping but they'll get mad at me every time I walked into Hot Topic like???? Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts.

Chapter 17 ~You Bastard!!

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise ~Victor Huge

*******************

??? POV

"See you later honey bunches of oats" he said as he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. It took all my will power not to kiss him back. (A/N You should know who it is by now) 

I woke up a few minutes ago but I didn't open my eyes I just listened to him talk. I wanted to see how long it will take him to realize that I was awake. A devious little plan for revenge came into my mind and I struggled not to smirk. I slowly but surely took off the heart monitor that was attached to my finger. A long 'beeeeep' was heard just as he pulled away "Wait no" he exclaimed "You can't die" he cried out.

The door opened and I assume that the doctors came in I heard Quincy's screams of agony before the door closed. But even with the door closed I could still hear him cry in desperation and heart break. I felt the doctors checking my vitals and that's when I decided to wake up and drop the act "I'm awake" I said in a raspy voice. 

They jumped back but looked excited to see me up nonetheless "That's great let me inform your fami-" I cut her off. 

"Don't I want to prank them tell them I died and send them in one at a time" I explained. She went to object but I sent her a glare and she nodded before walking out along with her team. 

It was quiet for a few minutes then I hear the door open and close before I felt someone grab my hand. "You can't leave me honey bunches of oats" Quincy sniffed. "What about our six kids we talked about. Well we never said that they will be with each other but I just assumed" he mumbled I felt him leaned down and I decided to talk. 

"That was pay back for kissing Justin" I said my voice still raspy. 

It was quiet for a moment and I felt him shift before he spoke "What? I never kissed Justin he kissed me" he announced. 

<I'm killing Justin> Treyton growled. 

<Me too> I snarled. 

"I love you Evan" he tells me before pecking my lips. 

My heart warms up and I feel like I'm on cloud nine but it all stops when I hear his broken sob. <Just stop this prank already> Treyton said. 

<Fine> I roll my eyes. 

"You're really gullible" I speak as I open my eyes. "It was a prank I took off my heart monitor" I smirked. 

  He jumped before he punched my shoulder "You bastard you really scared me" he yelled angrily -still sobbing-. "I hate you" he screamed before flinging himself at me and kissing me. 

I felt really self conscious all of a sudden and I pushed him away he looked worried and hurt. "I have bad breath" I pouted. 

He lets out a sigh of relief "I don't give a fuck" he said before leaning down and kissing me again. 

When he runs his tongue over my bottom lip I open my mouth and let him dominate the kiss for a moment. He pulls away and starts kissing down my neck I get a tingling sensation when he kisses my sweet spot. I tense knowing exactly what it was and he freezes to and pulls away from me. 

"You marked me" I mumble in shock. 

"Lawrence said it was a way to help you heal faster" he rushed. "I told him that you might not appreciate it I'm so sorry I just ruined-" he faltered and tears fell down his face.