Chapter 4 ~Unexpected Friend

A/N This chapter will have homophobic slurs please be aware. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts.

Quincy's outfit (up top or on side)

Chapter 4 ~Unexpected Friend

Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

**************

Quincy's POV

I was walking out of school while tugging on my skirt nervously. I did what Evan asked I dressed back to the way I normally would but I got teased for it just like I said I would. It wasn't as bad as it was at my old school really only one group of people teased me for it here the rest were okay with it. Evan promised me yesterday that he'll be here today for me in case anyone bothered me but he wasn't even at school. Well I guess it's my fault for believing him he wanted to reject me and yet I still believed him.

<Maybe I should give him what he wants and reject him> I told my vampire -Lawrence-

<Don't you dare! I love him> he gasped clearly hurt.

I rolled my eyes <You've only known him for a week and he's been doing nothing but making fun of us> I said.

<He's our beloved I loved him even before I met him> he huffed.

I was suddenly slammed into the lockers and a whimper fell from my lips "Oh look the fag is hurt" a guy teased.

I looked up fearfully I don't know why I'm scared of them their clearly human I'm much stronger than them. "Leave me alone" I said way more confidently then I felt.

He rose his eyebrows mockingly "And what if I don't" he said.

I didn't have answer I'm not good at threats. I pushed him away and walked away only to be pulled back by my shirt collar. I slipped onto the floor and looked up only to be punched in the face "Stop" I cried shielding my face from being hit even more.

"I bet you like getting hit you little slut" he laughed. He kicked my ribs and I cried out "You fucking cross dresser you should just kill yourself" he snarled.

I gave up and just let him hit me but suddenly all the hits stopped I looked up and saw Maggie beating the shit out of the guy. She walked up to me and helped me up while the guy slumped against the lockers motionless.

"Is he..." I choked out.

"Knocked out" she waved me off.

"Thank you" I mumbled. I know she doesn't like me so I was trying to keep this short.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"For what" I asked confused.

She looked at me "For being a bitch to you" she sighed "My moms don't hate vampires so neither do I. It's just hard for me since vampires killed my sister" she gave me a small smile.

"You know not all vampires are the same" I returned her smile.

"I know it was just a childish grudge" she shrugged "Friends" she asked. A lump formed in my throat I can't befriend her now that I'm considering rejecting her friend and Alpha. She read my expression "He wanted to be here he wouldn't say why but he wanted to" she looked around "I guess it was for this reason. His father made him stay for a meeting since he's going to take over the pack soon" she explained.

I looked down "It's not that" I mumbled. "He wanted to reject me and all I want is for him to be happy" I couldn't meet her eye "I'm considering rejecting him" I admitted.