Chapter 8 ~Sarah

A/N Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts. 

Chapter 8 ~Sarah

Wear your tragedies as armor, not shackles ~Anonymous 

****************

Quincy's POV

It's been two weeks since Evan got attacked and I still haven't confronted his attackers. I know exactly who they are one of them is my friend a 13 year old ball of hate. She's hated the world ever since her she found out she was a child of rape. Her mother was raped at a young age and ended up pregnant with her, despite that her mother loves her dearly. But a few years ago -3 to be exact- she was raped in front of her mother and then her mother was savagely murdered. She's been through so much at such a young age I'm surprised she's kept it together. 

I knocked on her room door waiting for approval before I enter "Come in" I heard her voice. I entered and found her sitting on her bed reading a book. "Why are you here" she asked not sparing me a glance. 

"You know why I'm here" I said calmly.

She closed her book and looked at me with cold dead eyes "You want answers. Like your father did" she put her book on the side and motioned me to sit. "Well don't bother I won't answer. All you need to know is that I have my reason's and their valid" she spoke maturely. 

She was forced to grow up faster then most she has the mentality of an adult. "Why did you hurt him. I want-no I need to know" I asked. 

She hummed "I thought I already informed you that I wasn't answering" she looked bored with our conversation. 

I reached out to grab her hand but I stopped when she flinched "If your reasons are so valid why can't you answer and explain yourself" I persisted. 

She sighed "I was doing it to prove a point. No one can hurt you and get away with it" she looked out the window. "Is that all you needed" she asked. 

"No I'm not done" I said. 

She crossed her arms "Ask away. I don't have all day" 

"What was your exact objective. Did you want to kill him?" I asked a bit afraid for her answer. 

"He hurt you, Quincy. I vowed to myself to never let anyone hurt you in anyway" she said. "To answer your question no I didn't want to kill him. But that idiot Wayne had other ideas and shoved the whole liquid down his throat. I guess the saying 'If you want things done, do it yourself' is true" she explained. 

"He didn't hurt me I hurt him" I said this got her attention because she looked at me with slight interest. "I was the one who rejected him not the other way around. Next time before lashing out learn the facts"  I hissed. 

She smirked at me but her eyes remained dead and cold "If I heard correctly he tried to reject you first. You only rejected him to make him happy it's not what you wanted. So he did hurt you" she grabbed her book and opened it again. "You know the way out" she pointed to the exit. 

"Sarah you're only 13 you shouldn't be plotting to torture people it's not healthy" I sighed. 

She shrugged "That's just how I am. And why are you still here I thought I told you to leave"

"Sarah I care about you I really do and sometimes you worry me. Like what's your beloved going to say" I asked. 

She glared at me "Nothing because he'll leave me since I'm tainted"

"I know what to do" I suddenly spoke up to change the topic "I'm taking you to Evan's pack it'll be good to interact with other people and you also have to apologize" I smiled.