Epilogue ~Babysitting With Jared

A/N It's the Epilogue are you excited because I am. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts. 

Epilogue ~Babysitting With Jared

Don't think. It complicates things. Just feel, and if it feels like home, then follow its path. ~R.M. Drake

********************

Sarah's POV

I stared at Quincy's 1 month old baby boy named Vincent in wonder. "You want me to what" I ask Quincy and Evan looking away from the sleeping baby in my arms. 

Evan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "We need you to babysit Vincent" he said while handing me the baby bag. 

"Uh.....Why" I ask while setting the baby bag down. 

"Because it's graduation day and I already know you're not going because you hate crowds" Quincy cuts in. 

"Why can't your parents watch him" I question. 

"Because we don't want him to be in such a big crowd is gets to noisy he's a new born" Quincy rolled his eyes. 

"Stop rolling your eyes or they'll get stuck in your brain" I hiss. 

They laugh quietly "Please just do this for us Sarah you're the most silent 13 year old we know and trust" they beg.

I finally cave in "Fine I'll watch him" they thank me and walk out of Evan's pack house. "Not like I had plans today or anything" I mumble under my breath. 

I go up to Evan's room and sit on the bed with the baby cradled in my arms. He is so small and delicate compared to me and it's a bit unnerving. What if I'm holding him too tight? Maybe he's hot in all those clothes? How the hell do you change a dipper? I think while looking at the small human in my arms. 

******************

"Please tell me what you want from me child" I say frustrated. "Are you hungry? Cold? Hot? Tired? Just tell me I don't know what to do" I sink to my knees and bury my head into the bed. 

Vincent cries but since he's practically a new born his cries sound shrill and small "Please God send me an angle, a savoir, anybody" I was about to start crying in frustration when the door suddenly opened. 

"Oh Sarah, he needs a dipper change" Jared said while walking into the room. 

I look up from the bed and glare at him "How was I supposed to know that" I gritted through my teeth. 

"How couldn't you know that you can smell it from a mile away" he grabbed the dippers and baby wipes.  

"Well I don't have that well of a smell yet vampires don't get their vampires till 16" I growl. 

He rolls his eyes and pushes me to the side with his foot so he could change Vincent's dipper.  "You don't need a keen sense of smell to tell a baby's dipper is full" he tells me while putting on Vincent's new dipper. "There you go baby all nice and clean" he coos in a baby voice. 

He picks Vincent up and cradle's him in his arms my heart warms at the scene in front of me."Wow you're good with kids" I comment while taking a seat next to him. "I'm the worst babysitter" I groan while throwing myself backwards on the bed. 

"Sarah be careful you can hurt the baby" he chastises.

I start to snicker "The roles have been switched" I laughed.

"What do you mean" he asks confused while lightly rocking Vincent in his arms. 

"Usually the mothers are all protective of the baby and knows how to change the dipper while the fathers are clueless as fuck" I say he stands up and nods while placing Vincent in his rocker for a nap. 

"Well good thing we aren't the mother and father then" he came back to where I was sitting. He suddenly pulled me from the top of my t-shirt and brought our faces closer "We'll have our time though" he whispers and lightly pecks my cheek. 

I turned red and I pushed him off the bed "Baka" I comment under my breath.

"Did you just call me a cow" he growls while standing back up. 

"No I said baka not vaca" I told him. 

"You just said the same word twice" he grumbles. 

I roll my eyes "Never mind" I cross my eyes and sit back on the bed. 

"You know we don't have to stay in this room we can go downstairs" he said. 

"Nah, I'm good" I pull out my book from my bag and lay down before I start to read.  

He sighs and cuddles up to my side a few minutes later his breath evens out. I feel myself smile and I pray to whatever God that's out there that he's my beloved. 

**********************

That's how Evan and Quincy found us me reading on their bed with Jared curled up into my side and their son asleep on his rocker. First the took a picture before I even realized that they were in the room and then they started to tease me. "You guys are so cute" they cooed by this time Jared woke up and became red in the face when they showed him the picture they took. 

"I need to go I think my mom is calling me" Jared rushed. "See you at the party Sarah" he rushed out of the room flushed red in embarrassment.

"You guys scared him off" I whined I was slowly becoming red myself. 

"I don't think you should hang around him anymore" Evan started. "He's changing you you're actually showing emotion" Evan joked. 

I punched his arm "Shut up" but I couldn't stop myself from blushing. 

"Oh when did you wake up little one" Quincy asked while picking up Vincent from his rocker. 

Vincent was looking around the room with wide curious eyes and then he pouted. "Don't like the room, huh" Evan said. 

Vincent let out a little huff before his bottom lip began to tremble and he started to cry. "Evan you scared him" Quincy tsked. 

"Actually I think he's just hungry" I chirped. 

"C'mon let's go downstairs and make you a bottle" we all headed downstairs and everything just felt right at that moment. No matter what happens everything will be okay.I looked at Evan who was smiling at whatever Quincy said and I smiled.  

"Congratulations Evan you've tamed the vampire" I whispered before joining the party. 

**********************

A/N That's the end of this book there will be a third book so keep an eye out for that book if you want to read it. Well BYEE!!!