Chapter 20 ~In Which Maggie Is Pregnant

A/N So I think I'm going to make this book around 26 chapters like the last one idk yet. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts. 

Chapter 20 ~In Which Maggie Is Pregnant

Your intellect maybe confused, but your emotions will never lie to you. ~Roger Ebert

**********************

Evan's POV

I was walking down the hall to the game room. It's been 1 month since my first date with Quincy and we've had other's in between that time span. And about 4 months since I've meet him. Nothing interesting was really going on in our lives but I couldn't really complain. 

"Maggie please open the door and tell me whats wrong" an exasperated Logan yells at Maggie's door. 

I stop in my tracks and look at him questionably "What's wrong" I asked. 

He looked at me "I don't know she won't talk to me" he sighed. "I think I did something wrong I'm really worried" he started to tear up and my eyes widened. 

"Hey now I'll talk to her why don't you go and relax we'll call when she's ready to talk" I say softly he nods and walks to his room.

I knock on her door "Hey Maggie it's me ope-" I am cut off when the door opens and I'm pulled in quickly. 

I turn around just as she closes the door and locks it "I can't face him" she says quickly. 

I see her face tear stained and my shoulders slump "What's wrong" I ask while taking a seat on her bed. 

She runs into the restroom and comes out with something in her hands "This is what's wrong" she hands me the small item and I quickly scan my eyes over it. 

It took a moment to click what it was but when I realized my eyes grew wide "A pregnancy test" I state. I notice the little pink + and my eyes grow wider if possible "Oh Maggie" I sigh "Why are you crying this is great news" I say while handing the test back to her. 

She throws it at the nightstand and runs her hands through her hair in a frustrated manner as fresh tears run down her eyes. "It's not Logan told me he didn't want kids until he was at least 22" she sobs "He's going to hate me" she sinks onto her knees and sobs into her hands. 

"Hey it takes two to tango" I stand up and wrap her in my arms. "You couldn't have possible gotten pregnant without his help" I rock us back and forth slightly. "Uh it is his right" I ask after a moment. 

She hits my arms "Of course who do you take me for" she growls. 

"So why are you so upset just talk to him about it he's really worried" I tell her. 

She takes a deep breath "I'm just...scared" she says slowly "He said until we're 22 we're just 18 that's still a long way until 22" she looks at her stomach wearily. "Plus I'm not ready to be a mom" she looks me in the eyes. 

I purse my lips "Well if you ask me you'rel lucky do you know how many woman wish they could have children but their unable to" I say. "Now suck it up and talk to Logan and he won't hate you so don't use that bullshit as an excuse" I growl. 

Her eyes widen and she nods "Right" she whispers.

"Clean up a bit I'm going to send him in" I tell her she nods and runs into the restroom. I sigh and walk out of her room to Logan's and knock on the door.

The door quickly opens and he opens it and looks at me expectantly I nod and he dashes in the direction of Maggie's room. I decide to see Quincy all this talk about children makes me a bit sad and wishing I can have my own already.