Chapter 12 ~Unforgivable

A/N This chapter is going to start on a recap from the previous chapter except in Evan's POV. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts. 

Chapter 12 ~Unforgivable

I'm afraid sometimes you'll play lonely games too, games you can't win because you'll play against you. ~Dr. Seuss 

*******************

Evan's POV

"-Go on a second date" I heard a voice say as I approached the door. 

I froze in my spot and stayed silent. It was late so I came on foot -well I shifted and ran- I just couldn't wait till the 29th too see my Quincy again. I tried to put a name to the voice but I couldn't but my finger on where I've heard that voice. 

"A second date" I hear Quincy ask sounding a bit flustered. It went silent and curiosity got the best of me and I walked forward a bit to see what was going on. 

And the scene in front of me broke my heart beyond repair it was Quincy kissing that prick Justin. Without a second thought I shifted and ran into the forest. Treyton was howling in pain making it hard for me to concentrate, but I still managed to get away without bumping into anything. When I was far enough I stopped and let out a long pain howl which got so responses from other wolves near by.

I looked around and noticed I was close to Uncle Ricky's pack which means I'm on the other side of town. Far, far away from my home. 

>Evan where are you< my father asked concerned. >Ricky just called saying you were by his pack boarders< he continued. 

>Who gives a fuck where I am as long as I'm safe I'm fine< I snarled.

>As your father and Alpha I demand you to come home< he growled back. 

>Wow, using the Alpha card on me. That's just low< I cut off the link and ran farther away from the town. 

Let's just say I was awol the whole night. 

**************

I sighed and jumped into my pool yes it was fucking freezing since it was winter. December 27th to be exact just two days before our date. Well it was a date to me but it seems like he already has a boyfriend he probably doesn't even want to go anymore. "Evan" I heard my father call out to me. 

I looked back at him with cold dead eyes his eyes flashed with an emotion unknown to me. "Yeah" I grunted. 

"I know that look" he said "I had the same look when I was in Italy that's the look of someone whose lost everything" he sighed. 

"What do you want" I changed the subject. 

"The whole pack is going out for the day are you coming" he asked. 

"Well looking as I'm in the pool and not ready to leave that's a no" I said. "Now can you leave me alone" I asked impatiently. 

"Maggie is staying to watch you" he added. 

I groaned and shot him a death glare "I don't need a babysitter" I growled. 

"Well you went awol yesterday so I'm assuming you do" he said before walking away. 

I sighed and rolled my eyes before swimming laps in the pool. I had enough running for the week so swimming was another way to cope my feelings. 

*******************

I don't know how long I've spent in the pool Maggie came to check on me twice since I've gotten in. I don't know which lap I was on I lost track after 50 plus it was a large pool. If I was a regular human I would have collapsed and probably die from exhaustion but since I'm a wolf I can last longer. 

Suddenly small warm hands wrap around my waist making my movements falter. I jerked away from the person touch and looked up to see Quincy with a hurt look in his eyes but it leaves quickly. "Hey Evan" he greeted cheerfully. 

'He must be happy he got some action last night' I think with disdain. I roll my eyes at him "What do you want" I grunt. 

He looked hurt again but he masked it with a smile "I brought your clothes I found them on my lawn this morning" he said. 

"Whatever, you've dropped them off now go" I said dismissively.

"I was thinking I could stay here and hand out with you" he said tightening his grip around my waist. 

I pushed him away forcefully and glared at him "Can't you whore around somewhere else. I'm sure a lot of people are eager to fuck you cross dressing ass" I yell at him. 

He looked at me in surprise before tears welled into his eyes "How can you say that too me" he sobs. "All my life I've been disrespected and treated like trash just for dressing the way I do" he looks down and avoids my glare. 

I feel completely stupid for what I just did but I'm too hurt to think straight. "Good because that's what you are" I snarl as soon as it leaves my mouth I instantly regret it. Treyton was begging me to shut up but I just couldn't. 

He staggers back to the edge of the pool he looks at me his face full of grief, betrayal, and anger. "I thought when I find my beloved that they will love me unconditionally. You hurt me once and I decided to forgive you because I wanted to give us a try" he cried. "But I end up rejecting you to make you happy but then things get better and I think again that things might get better" he shook violently as sob after sob left his lips. "God how stupid am I" he yelled "But what you just did is unforgivable. I have done nothing to you to be treated so lowly" he climbed out of the pool and pulled on his clothes quickly -vampire speed-. 

"Quincy I-" 

"Save your words for someone who gives a fuck" he snapped. "Because believe me when I say I don't give a shit about you. You are dead to me" he snarled. 

My chest ached and my vision blurred as he ran off into the forest. I wanted to wake up from this horrible dream I wanted to wake up and be wrapped in his arms like this never happened. "You fucked up now didn't you" Maggie snarled. 

I glared up at her and got out of the pool "You have no right to speak to me that way. I am your Alpha and I expect to be treated with respect" I growled using my Alpha tone on her. 

She just blinked "Wow, using the Alpha card now that's just low" she growled. I gave her a cold look and pushed past her "That would work but you aren't the Alpha" she added smugly.

"What" I snarl.

"Technically your father hasn't past down the title to you so you're just the Alpha's son" she explained. "And if I remember correctly your fathers put me in charge of you today so that makes me the boss" she smirked. 

I don't know what came over me but I body slammed her into the cement she let out a surprise yelp. But her surprise didn't last long because pretty soon I found myself being drowned in the pool. She'll pick my head up every few seconds but wouldn't give me time to recover before she stuck my head back in. I may be stronger but she was more agile and swift with her movements. 

She finally stopped and left me gasping for breath by the pool "Next time think before you act because you clearly can't beat me" she said. I curled up into a ball and started sobbing "You're crying now how pathetic" she scoffed. 

"I've lost him forever" I said while shaking my head vigorously. 

She stopped her taunting and looked down at me "Hey now don't say that" she said softly. "I'm sure he'll forgive you. Just give him time you'll see" she leaned down and helped me up. 

I was sobbing and I looked at her "Maggie your head" I gasped. 

She touched her head and looked at her hand which had blood on it "I'm going to need stitches you dumb bitch" she growled at me playfully.  

"I'm sorry" I whispered my apology. 

"Don't be that was fun we haven't gone one on one in ages" she cracked her neck and her knuckles. "Let's go inside" she said while leading me inside. 

I looked back into the forest where Quincy ran off 'I'm sorry Quincy' I apologize even though it's too late. 

******************

A/N This was so hard for me to write I was almost in tears. Well BYEE!!!