Chapter 6

Omg I can't breathe.
Shawn just kissed my hand.
Omg. I can't stop smiling.
"Hey Kayla?"
I turn and see Alex looking at me. "Yeah?"
"Is it okay if I take Brooke over to go ride some rides?"
I smile at Brooke, "As long as she wants to go, Sure! I'm sure she would love to! I can text y'all later and meet up before the concert!"
Brooke smiles and gives me wiggly eyes, "Y'all have fun!"
I blush and turn back to Shawn and he is blushing as well.
They run off to go ride rides and Shawn is leading us to where the fair games are. "Do you wanna play some games?"
I smile up at him, "You sure you wanna loose against me?"
He laughs, "Oh competitive! I like that!"
I laugh lightly and pull him to one of my games at the fair. Basketball hoop.
I tried paying but Shawn paid faster than me and I lightly hit him on the shoulder. He smiled down at me and the game started. It was a race to see who could get the most baskets.
He had a good head start before I caught up to him in the end and ended up getting 20 baskets in 30 seconds. 💁🏼
Shawn got 18 baskets.
I laugh and say, "So close but yet so far away."
He starts laughing sarcastically and then hug tackles me and twirls me around.
All of the butterflies in my stomach fluttered everywhere.
Omg I was falling more and more in love with this boy.
We played many more games which I won most of them.
"Well you are very competitive aren't you Kayla?"
I laugh and hold up my thumb and pointer finger showing very little space between them. He laughs and grabs my hand and laces his fingers with mine.
I smile down at our hands and when I look up Shawn is looking me right in the eyes. He brings my hand up and kisses the top of my hand while looking me in the eyes. I smile lightly and we continue walking around.
We end up heading to the Ferris wheel and I love roller coasters but hate heights. He drags me to it but he can't tell I am very hesitant with the Ferris wheel. He pulls me close while we are in line and says, "I won't let anything happen to you, I swear."
I smile up at him and give him a hug. When we release from the hug he puts his arm around me and keeps me close to his side. I love the feeling of being under his arm.
Eventually it is our turn to get on and Shawn brings me over to the cart and we sit on the left side of the cart so we can look at the view when we get to the top. As the Ferris wheel moves I move closer to Shawn and I can feel his arm embrace me more. I lean my head on his shoulder and lace my fingers with the hand that is draped over my shoulder still.
"So Kayla, I don't know much about you but I assume you know a good amount about me."
I nod and smile, "What would you like to know?"
He smiles and looks at the view of the fair grounds and says, "What is your full name?"