Chapter 13

~I'm going to start switching POVs now because I love going in depth with the stories!~

Shawn's POV
Omg. I have never felt this way before about a girl. She makes my heart beat race faster, my breath catch, my stomach do flips and have butterflies, and she makes me believe we can be together.
She was obviously a fan of mine but I wanted to show her tonight the side that fans don't see. I think I let her see the real me. I'm so glad I met her today.
As she lay beside me asleep I can't help but stare at how beautiful she is. I don't think she realizes how gorgeous she is. I lay my head down and kiss her neck softly so she doesn't wake up. She starts to stir but stays asleep. I start to fall asleep when I hear her mumble something. I realize that she isn't trying to say something she is talking in her sleep. How cute. I try to listen to see what she says, but it is gibberish.
I eventually fall asleep.
I woke up early in the morning to her moving around. She was trying to get up quietly without waking me but I'm a very light sleeper.
She turns around when she stands up from the bed when she hears me sit up.
She smiles and whispers, "I am so sorry I woke you up. I was trying to be quiet but I guess that didn't work."
I laugh lightly and whisper, "I'm a light sleeper. And why are we whispering?"
She points to the front of the bus and whispers, "Alex and Brooke are asleep on the couch and it's not fair to wake them up at 8:00 in the morning."
I smile and look at my watch. Dang I never wake up this early unless I have to man I must really be falling for this girl to wake up this early.
I grab her hand and kiss the top, "Do you wanna go grab some breakfast somewhere?"
She smiles and laughs lightly, "Yes but you have to put on the disguise so we don't get mauled."
I laugh lightly and stare at her beautiful smile. I pull her gently down to me on the bed and she gets what I want to do.
I put the other hand on her cheek and guide her to my mouth. We are inches away when she says, "I should brush my teeth so I don't have morning breath."
I smile, "I could careless about morning breath darling."
She smiles and she closes the distance between our lips.
We kiss for a few minutes until she pulls away, "alright I could stay here all day but we have some breakfast to get."
I groans softly and give a pouty face. She kisses me one more time on the lips and then heads to the bathroom to take a shower.
While she is in the shower I decide to brush my teeth and do the things I can do while she is in the shower. I knock on the door lightly and she tells me to come in. She is covered by the shower curtain so I can not see anything. "Hey I'm going to brush my teeth so when you get out I can just take my shower and get dressed and we can go."
"Okay dokay!"
I smile. I love when she says that. As I brush my teeth I can't stop letting my teenage boy brain from thinking she is naked behind that curtain.
After I brush my teeth the shower stops. "Hey Shawn?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you grab me a towel and hand it to me?"
"Yeah." I go underneath the sink and grab a towel and throw it over the shower curtain. She wraps the towel around her body and steps out of the shower. I'm about to leave when I see her in the towel. The towel covers just enough not to see anything but it is an oddly short towel.
I didn't realize it but I'm staring at her and she smiles and blushes. I start to leave when she grabs my hand.
I turn around and she kisses me lightly.
She pulls me closer to her ear and says, "Shawn-