Chapter 8

Brooke and I find our seats and then go to the merchandise stand. There is so much merchandise! I waited in like about 20 minutes because the line was already crazy long and then when I got to the front I decided I wanted a mendes 98 shirt, a flag, and a poster to hang on my wall. The total came out to around $50.
We walked back to our seat after Brooke got her shirt and relaxed until the concert started.
45 minutes had gone by and the opening act was just finishing. I had the same butterflies in my stomach as before. I can't believe that this happened to me.
Shawn walks out and I can see him scanning for an second before meeting my eyes. He gives me a smile and then waves to the audience.
"Hey everyone!"
The audience screams! Brooke and I laugh as we scream with them. All the girls on the front row reach towards him to touch him but are a little out of reach.
He looks out into the audience, "I want to start out with a song that is really speaking to me now."
He starts singing and when he gets to the chorus the whole stadium is chanting this song. "Maybe I'm just a kid in love oh baby. This is what it's like to fall in love and I never wanna grow up. Because I got it alllllllll."
My cheeks are bright red as he looks into my eyes for what feels like minutes but what actually seconds. I notice some of the girls that were close to him see that his eyes were on me and turn to look at me. They gave me a mean glance.
I'm sorry but don't hate me cause you ain't me. Snap snap. Haha just kidding.
He sings song after song after song and Brooke and I are singing our butts off. But throughout the whole concert I kept thinking about what we would do after the concert.
I can't wait to see and feel him again.
The concert ended and people were running over the gates. Luckily not the gates we had to go to. We snuck around people to the gate and I told the bodyguard our names.
He looks around to make sure no one sees and lets us through.
We start walking around not really knowing where we are going.
That is when I feel hands wrap around my waist and the warmth that I am now familiar too. I notice that Brooke is now talking to Shawn's friend.
I turn towards Shawn and he extends his hand to me.
We walk hand in hand with Brooke and her new "friend" behind us. I don't exactly know where we are going but I trust Shawn. Finally we turn a corner and see the tour bus. It is out of view of the fans at the gate so we just slip into the trailer without anyone seeing anything.