Chapter 9

As we enter the trailer we all relax on the couches. There is tons of room in here! They have a whole little kitchen area, above the couches there are big tvs that are also connected to a x box and PlayStation, and so many more thing!
When I see the x box I nudge Shawn who is sitting beside me.
He smiles at me a looks to where I was looking at. He laughs lightly, "you wanna play?"
I give him a smile, "do you have need for speed?"
He smiles a little bigger, "you sure you want to play that? I'm the champion of that game."
I give him a devilish grin, "Bring it on."
We try to act serious as he grabs the remotes but end up laughing because we can't keep straight faces.
As we play Alex and Brooke walk outside to walk around. I noticed Shawn was trying to get closer on the couch so I leaned against him while playing the game.
He beat me 1 time out of the 4 times we raced. "Ha!" I say after the 3 win!
He turns towards me and says, "Dang! Well can the loser get a kiss?" He puckered his lips out and I got up to get a water out of the bottom of the fridge. I said, "Now why does the loser get a prize. What about the winner?"
I hear him stand up and when I stand up he turns me around where my back was against the fridge. He looked me in those gorgeous brown hazel eyes and said, "Would the princess like a kiss as the prize?"
I blushed, I shrugged like I was like eh. He then smiles and laughs lightly. I put my hands around his neck and bring him closer slowly. We were only centimeters apart when he closed the distance smoothly and passionately. He brings his hands to my cheeks and rubs his thumb softly against them. His lips are so soft against mine. He moves his hands to my hips and grips them. I move my hands up to his hair. His hair is soooo soft!
Suddenly Shawn and I stop, the door to the tour bus is opened. Shawn grins at me and I him. He pulls me down to the couch to resume our video game when Andrew walks in.
He starts talking to Shawn and I don't think I knew I was there. "Hey Shawn. Have you seen my bag that has all my- oh hey Kayla!" He says as he finally notices me. "Hey Andrew! How are you?"
"Doing very well. Well I can come back later! Y'all have fun!"
Shawn is about to yell that he can grab whatever he needs but Andrew was already out the door.
I laugh lightly at Shawn how he just kind of stopped his sentence. He turned his head to me and looked me in the eyes. God his eyes!
Then he says, "You have gorgeous eyes."
I look at him confused, "Me? No, I have a brown green mixed eyes. Like the color of the green brown trash cans."
He tries to hold in his laugh but he smiles. "Well whatever color they are, they are just as beautiful as you."
That made my stomach do a 360 flip.
Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach.
I blush, "Thank you handsome."
He blushes as well. He holds my hand as we pick out something to watch on tv. We stumble across impractical jokers and we decide to watch that. He grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine and he kisses my hand.