Chapter 19

Shawn's POV

I wake up and I see Kayla sleeping beside me covered in her white blanket the hotel provided. Everything came flooding back of last night. The sex. The memories. But most of all the love. The love for each other was so strong.
I quietly get up and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I'm already undressed from last night and then I hear the door open. I turn and see Kayla walking into the bathroom with the white blanket barley draped over her. As she kisses me the white blanket drops. She gets in the shower with me and we have an awesome make out session in the water. She is so gorgeous I can not help but fall in love with her. Every second more I spent with her and everything new I learn about her I become even more deeply mad in love with her. I don't think it is possible to love a girl as much as I love her. She kisses me and we smile so much we separate. "I love you Kayla. I love spending time with you. I love talking to you. Kissing you. Making love to you. I love you Kayla. I don't know how it is possible to love a person so much."
"Shawn I love you so much. I'm going to miss you when you leave for two weeks."

After we get out of the shower we lay on the bed a watch television. Somehow we manage to go back to sleep.

sorry for the short chapter.