Chapter 18

Kayla's POV
As we walk through the gift shop we see all these t shirts and cute animal souvenirs. We decide to not to get anything, so we headed to the car since we were done with the zoo. As we drove back to the trailer we pick up food at chick fil a and get some for the crew as well. Shawn texts Alex and tells him to tell other no to eat dinner because we were coming with it. When we get back to the trailer it is around 6. We give the food out and eat our food. Shawn and I bring it to his bed and sit cris cross apple sauce facing each other. After we finish eating we decide to lay down and chill out. Just as we started getting comfortable Andrew comes back to where we are and says "hey Shawn apparently we have to move our tour bus from the area because the other performer tonight has to park here. If u and kayla wanna go ahead and head to the hotel across the street you can and we can get the rooms settled out and move the tour bus."
I grab my keys and drag Shawns sleepy head to the car. By the time we get to the car we aren't really tired anymore. We drive across the street and head inside. Shawn puts on his hat so he doesn't get killed by teenage girls and we talk to the man at the front desk. Andrew gets their about the same time as we do. Shawn and I grab our bags and head up to the room Andrew got for the two of us. Once we dumps our bags on the bed we cuddle up beside each other and watch a movie. About thirty minutes into the movie I notice Shawn is asleep beside me. I gently kiss his neck to where he doesn't wake up and get up and head to the bathroom. I start the sink water to brush my teeth and before I get my tooth brush the door opens and Shawn's smiling. "Remember I'm a light sleeper." I turn off the water and walk over to him. He brings me back out to the bed. And he pulls me close to him. So close we are centimeters apart. He sits me down on the edge of the bed and kisses me softly and passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck and push them through his hair. Shawn brings his kisses down to my neck and starts to kiss and suck on my neck, great I'm going to have a hickey now. Thanks Shawn.
I pull him back up and kiss his lips. I lean back to where I'm laying down and he is above me. He puts his right arm down to balance him and his left hand is on my waist. He squeezes my waist as the kisses intensify. I flip him to where he is on the bed laying down and I'm on top of him. I sit on his lap and kiss his lips, then his ear, and his neck. And then I lightly tug on his shirt asking for permission. Shawn helps me take his off and I help him take mine off. I kiss his chest and his abs. And then I work my way up back to his neck. He lets out a soft moan and I know he loves it. I move back to his lips and he puts both of his hands on my cheeks and brings me closer.
After that the pants come off so now I'm only in my bra and underwear and Shawn is only in his underwear. I'm on Shawn's lap and he is sitting up kissing me. He gently undoes my bra as he kisses me and looks me in my face. He doesn't even glance down. Like he is only interested in my face. That's when I realize. He could care less about my body, he cares about me. About me on the inside.
Shawn and I made love (with protection) and fell asleep after an hour.