This Thick Girls Love Is Real

(^_^) y'all How my new Book Love I hope y'all like it um trying to get my votes up so show some love)) and comment

My life ain't no Cinderella story or like the rich spoil white girl who get spoiled with cash and cars and shyt naww I am an average typical girl.

My mama is a hard working woman who works two jobs, get child support, welfare, food stamps and social security to support her 5 kids. Least she try most parents won't do half the shyt she do for use to make it in life that's why I love my mommy she is my SUPER WOMAN, MY ROLE MODEL. I admire my mama because she didn't depend on drugs or alcohol like most.

My father that nigga ain't shyt, he got 6 kids and only take care of two and when you call him fa something that first thing he scream "I give yo mama child support every three weeks that should be enough for yo asx, I got other kids to take care to" I find it funny because he taken care of his white wife her 5 kids and 4 grandkids and his favorite two kids smh DEADBEAT FUCK FATHER. He ain't shyt.

Now Me, well my name is Nivea Ja'Kayla Daniels. No um not no skinny bitch with Bones for a asx hips like quick sand and breast like to oranges. NO THAT AINT ME!! I am more of a curvy well figured thick chick. I'm 17 years old senior and majoring in Midwife. I am 5'2 even, thick thighs and full sets of lips, Brown curly hair down to my shoulder, Greenish/reddish eyes and packing if you kno what I mean.

IAM some what nice/mean I have a temper if you push my button. But I have a loquacious but she my best Bitch name. Chaa-Chee. She's a breathe taken Goddess. She has long black hair, a nicki manaj body but hers is real, red skin and crazy and full of joy people always ask her"Hay why you hang with that fat girl, you should hang with US and not that fat hoe" and I love her answer she always give.

"Why hange with fake hitches who only last for high school and sneak and suck y'a man dick behind yo back, when I can have a best friend who's going to be their for ever and always be loyal". I swear I love that crazy girl.

VOTE......

COMMENT.......

SHARE......

(( TRYINg to reach at least 10 votes and 5 comments))