chapt((#3))

I got an ass so big like the sun

Hope you got a mile for a dick I wanna run

Slap it in my face shove it down my throat

Nigga where your blunt I can make this pussy smoke

I know how to fuck I know how to ride

I can spin around and keep the dick still inside

Now your mouth wide you looking real scared

I'm a man eater headhunter I'm prepared

Yea you running now

you running

I'm gonna put this pussy on you

Just like this

Trina look back at it played through the club. You got the girls dancing on girls and niggas grinding on girls it look kinda fun. So ME and cha-che made our way to the bar and the bar tender asked us what we wants we order 20 shots of vodka 10 a piece. we took them to the head and got wasted a little when my song came on Beyonce dance for you I was ready to dance.

"Cha-che please let's go dance I love this song"

"Girl lets go cuz I need to find me a babydaddy tonight"

"Girl you so stupid"

So I grabbed her hand and lead us to the middle of this dance floor and I her HOES whisper

"Na her fat asx ain't bout to dance"

"She need to that that cheap asx dress off"

I just laughed and slow grinned on my bestie we was dancing. I beened down showing my ads and letting it sick out while I was dancing with my best friend but then as I was dance it felt different like she wasn't their any more it felt like I was dancing with a girl. I was to drunk to really care.

he put his hands on my waist while I twerked on his man hood and it started to stick out. So, me being a meatball I am I turned to face him and there he stood Light caramel, body built, tated up, dreads to his shoulder and goods at the bottom of his mouth dam he can get it right now on the dance floor like LAWDD U PLAYING WITH ME RIGHT OR THIS IS MY FUTURE.

"Hi shawty"

I know this nigga aint great Me with that shawty shyt that's when he want a one night stand.

"sir, that ain't how u great no young lady for one and two my name is Nivea thanks for asking"

De'vontay POV

So I get to the club and was greeted by my nigga David I fucks with kidd heavy since middle school. So I was looking at the crowd from the VIP section then I saw this short thick chick on the dance floor with I guess her home girl getting down I seen niggas watching with they thirsty ass and HOES mugging her shid I need to make my move.

So I made way to the dance floor I tapped the girl she was dancing on she smirked and moved so I can take her place dam little mama was twerking so good to be this thick. I kno she felt my manhood getting hard so she did I lil faster then she turned around"Dam She gorgeous"

'Hi shawty"

"sir, that ain't how u great no young lady for one and two my name is Nivea thanks for asking"

Dam she got mouth on her to, she make a nigga feel some type of way. then her friend domes with two shoots and they took it to the head so I being the gentleman I am and invited them to the VIP AREA WITH ME AND MY DOGS.

As we on our way up the stairs and when we walked and David look at the girls and he looked angry

"Wtf are you doing here Nivea"

"What it looks like I can to have fun and party. DAM David let me have fun for once"

"Why so you can end up like your sister huh, sucking dick getting beat up and prostituting your body"

She looked at him like she wanted to cry like she couldn't believe what hE said. she just ran out crying. Her friend stood there and looked pissed.

"David wtf, that's your sister huh don't talk to her like that" the girl said

"cha-che shut the fuck up you a hoe right along with them, hitch you think u better then anybody dum bitch"

She had a smirk on the face then she slapped the he'll out of him and left he was mad and started fussing.

"Aye man, what's yo problem she's your sister man why you talking to her and her friend Like that"

"What nigga she giving you pussy, that's why you taken up for them, Haha dam brah pussy make a nigga go crazy huh"

Brag was straight tripped, is fool for real, he maken a big scene and disrespecting his on fam. Ion know if it's the liquor or weed but he cold cappin in this bitch. I let him talk and I walked off to find ma them but when I went out side they we're already in they are and speed off dam I need to find out info bout ma and her dum ass brother no help

:) I'm getting a lot of views but not enough vote come on you guys show some love... Comment tell me how y'all feel. Um New at this so I need y'all opinions.. THANKS