chapt((#6))

Nevia POV

Nevia open your eyes beautiful a familiar voice said.

i wanted to cry sobad because i new that voice i miss her so much its been almost a year since she died and everyone was not the same. My sister being coming a hoe, my brther being an ass, my mommy stress, and my other sibles being hard headed my mama husband left her. I love my grandma so much cant nobody take her place. She was my lover and friend.

"Grandma am-am i dead? i- i cant be mama, i hve so much to live for mama, i-i cant havent gotten married or loss some weight or nothing" i cried

"Girl shut up witn that folishness, loss weight for what your beautiful the way you are, why do you down your self pumkin, you shouldnt let your size get the best of you any body will be lucky to have my loving grandbaby."

my grandma was right, i shouldnt let people get to me im me and i beautiful. I didnt discover my curves i only unconvered them. I'm not ashamed of what I am and that I have curves and that I'm thick. I SHOULD  like my body.

"Well baby, your not dead i want you to know that and i want you to open your eyes and thank that young man whosaved you, he has my aprovel. Baby i want you to be happy and isee alot in store for you and that young man, i was i was there to see my great grands and babe dont take him for granted baby now on the count of 3 i want you to slowly open your eyes.

1.........2........3........

Da'vontay Pov

we where riden down the street when i saw the hoe from earlyer fussing another girl a red bone and a thick chick who was holding a little girl that was crying. Dam ma body remind me of the thick chick from the club i told Trigga to pull over to the side i wanna see something so when i see ma face she was the girl from the club, i watched them until i saw the redbone swing and hit the girl from the house. Little mama was throwing blows like a man. When the thick girl got lil mama to stop crying, she got up to stop them and she end up getting hit in the head. when i saw head when i saw her fall i ran oveer there area with  Trigga behind me.

"OMG, NIVEAA WAKE UP PLEASE IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN FOR YOU TO GET HIT STAY UP PLEASE'  the girl cried hold her

.

"Awuntie Nini i SWRRY IT MY FAULT I Should ha-have stay hwme with gwandma, please wakey up" lil mama cried. i grab lil mama and hand her to Trigga and told the girl to come on. I picked up Nivea and carried her to the car. As i got shwaty them in the car, the hoe came up hitting me screaming.

"GIVE ME MY GOT DAM BABY, LET THAT FAT BITCH DIE NOBODY LOVES HER NOR WANT A FAT BITCH LIKE HER, TAKEN MY KIDS FROM ME AND TURNING THEM AGAINST ME SHE NEEDS TO DIE" lord knows ion hit females but this hoe right her go make me hit her in her shyt. i pushed her and she hit the ground and i ran and got to the car. We did 100 miles on the high way.

((AT THE HOSPITAL))

"HELP MY WIFE HAS BEEN KNOCK UNCONSCIOUS PLEASE SHE NEEDS HELP, SOMEONE FUCKIN HELP US" i shouted. doctor and nures came running to me and grabed her out of my arms and rushed her into the back. I turned to see Trigga carring little mama in his arms while the red one cried and walked in and sat down,. we all waited for the doctors. Trigga went to confort the girl and little mama stayed but me. I felt eyes burning me on the side of my head and my ex DANEISHA was there she was eyeing me and the little girl. DAM , man i cant stand this bitch so i guess little mama saw and so she got up and came into my arms and kissed my cheecks and said

"UWCLE DADDY. is my Nini going to be oTay?" Dam this little girl is smart and funny, its like she new i didnt like the bitch watching us and she did a smart move, DAM Im spol this one as if she was my own she was so pretty chubby cheecks, beautiful smile ong hair and red. I pray she dont be nothing like her mother. I hope to have kids of my own like her.

"Yes baby girl she go be okay. is my Queen hungry"

"Yess, pwease an niwwa hungwy' i bust out laughing at this little girl she is to cute and funny. As we where getting up to go we hear

"Family of Nivea" we all got up and went to him.

"well she is okay we had to revive her 2 time but now shes at an steady place, shs s a fighter thoe. Well long story short she is in a coma so we dont know when she will wake up but hopefully soon. We contacted her familty. The mother is on her way but the father he said, " ION GIVE AF ABOUT THE FAT BITCH THATS HER AND HER GOT DAM MAMA PROBLEM SHID I AINT PAYING FOR NO FUNERAL LET HER ASS SUFFER DONT CALL MY PHONE THAT YOU" and he hung up. Well i have to get going ill let you know when you can go see her. with that he walked away.

Dam, he daddy is mad disrespect, but dam i hope my bae okay.

((3 months later))

i have been visiting everyday to see Nivea and her mother has two and her niece and come to find out she has a twin brother. Her mama grew closet to me andtrust me with her grandbabies. He-been dating r friend Cha-Che Trigga know they knew each other already. She is a month and a half pregnant with his baby. I been handling my business and getting my money and shit togther o when Nivea gets out. i know ikno we only ment once and im all ready falling for her shid yea i am. She is different. but anyway me twins ridden in my car listen to Pandora on my phone and when August Alsian came on lil mama was trying to sing

I don't want nobody but you

Kissin on my tattoos

I don't want nobody but me

Talkin to you

Until you fall asleep

We better stop playing (We better stop playing)

Before we mess around and someone gets hurt

I don't want nobody but you (nobody but you)

Kissin on my tattoos

We pulled up to the hospital and head to the girl shop. Dam these kids will make you broke, the grabbed 5 balloons, 3 teddy bears, 2 cards, candy, and ect. We got on the elevator and head to Niveas room when we open the door there was this guy there and he was sitting next to Nivea. The twins grew fear into their eyes and hid behind me with there things and gift for their aunt. He looked at me and stared and was about to say some thing until we hear a weak voice.

WELL THATS ALL FOR NOW I KNOW TIS CHAPTER WASNT ALL THAT BUT JUST KNO I TRIED MY BEST UM TRIEN TO KEEP MY FANS AND FOLLOWERS HAPPY. I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW ITS NO PROMISES AND I WILL BE MAKEN ANOTHER BOOK SOON BUT PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON ME. SHOW SOME LOVE.

FOLLOW

LIKE

COMMENT

THANKS YOU GUYSSSS AND GRILSSSS LOVE YALL