chapter #18

Have you ever wonder what you did to people deserve the disrespect and the lies they feed you. How they can be so sweet and loving one min and then next thing you know they so manipulative n deceiving. I put all my love into a relationship that wasn't ment . I may not be no size two and I show as hell not Finns try to be if not go accept me for who I am then why be with me the f***.

Twan keep texting me and calling me. I ignore him Tay have been real distance lately. I know I gained a few pounds but I just had 3 f***ing babies I need a break. I been having these feeling like im getting followed some times.

My mother has Stage 3 cancer and she didn't tell us. I descied to go to school and take the first term then online for the 2nd.

I havnet seen my sister lately. Hoe probably die from AIDS. she don't even want her kids no more so they stay with me and Tay.I have all this pressure on me at the fuckin age of 17 .

But I feel like got is given me this task as a test to see if I can handle what he is given me. 7 kids thatbum blessed to have and I will protect them.

Tay he can fuck who ever he wants because I'm not fucking haven it. No worryies when I get this 3 bedroom apt. He won't worry about Nivea No Dam More.

He think I don't know about him cheating sometimes a nigga need to know how to tell his how about leaving Hickeys on they neck. Oh don't get me started with the dam perfume and the after sex smell. I'm no fool and um not Finns get played either. Hold Up the nigga calling me now.

"Hello"

"yess! Yes! ummm right their. ugh daddy."

(click)

This the shit I'm getting now fuck him me and my kids are leaving and his daughter is going to his mama house. I hate the bitch Made Nigga.

Twan POV

Man I hope Trina did wtf I told her to do. Ya I set the call up. I had my main hoe set Tay up. she was to call Niveas Phone and moan while her and Tay was having sex.

Its not like Tay wasn't cheating on her before that.Once nivea finds out she go be running to me and um go be there to cheer her up.

Nigga thought he was go keep me from my kids. I didn't mean to rape Nivea but I had to or they killed me and my kids. Nieva don't know what she think she know about Tay.

From what I seen and hear on the street Tay is working with her father and planning to kill her. Her brother is apart of the set up to. And her sister is the main one out to kill her.

I'll do what ever it takes to keep them safe.

Who are you why are u in my trap.Yo Answer Me Bit-

(Pow Pow Pow)

Niveas Leaving Tay? is Tay part of the set up? is Nivea father after her? is twan dead? who killed him?

Questions that must be answered stay tune on This Thick Girl Love Is Real.