chapter#17

Well I'm not gon cry,
I'm not gon cry,
I'm not gon shed no tears
No, I'm not gon cry,
it's not the time
cuz you're not worth my tears
Well I'm not gon cry,
I'm not gon cry,
I'm not gon shed no tears
No, I'm not gon cry,
it's not the time,
cuz you're not worth my tears

I was your lover and your secretary
Working every day of the week
Was at the job when no one else was there
Helping you get on your feet
Eleven years of sacrifice
And you can leave me at the drop of a dime
Swallowed my fears, stood by your side
I shoulda left your ass long time ago.

Mary J - im not go cry....

previously on this this on this thick girls love is real.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! First you one night me and now rape me. You lucky my babies was born today because I would have kicked your ass. I always wonder how something so fine be so evil. Your a jerknyou kno that. How could you do this to me huh how could you. The shyt thats bother ing me is who df  asked you to kill me huh?"

"It was .......

Nivea...POV

(BOOM) "Fuck nigga you a fuxk creep you raped her and have the nerve to show your face arOund here (punch) man um go fucking kill yo bitch ass (punch)" Tay was punching him in his face repeatedly. I had to stop it because Cam is right there and my babies are trying to sleep.

(

"STOP IT!!" I screamed everyone stopped the babies started crying and CamCam came running to me. I placed him on the bed and I picked up one of the baby girls and rocked her to sleep.

"Baby im sorry I got thos call and I went crazy and angery because I left him WITH you in the room" Tay stated. I do understand Tay is overwhelming when It comes down to me but he really have to chill with that.

"bae I know and I understand" I said with a smile. He picks ups Damora and Lamora and rock rhem and starts to talk to them. This is what my happy life to be about but I cant be happy until I find out qhos after me and why.

(3 days later)

Today i got out the hospital and Tay told twan is not to be around me nor my kids and twan got mad and never showed his face arOund me again.

So now im breast feeding Lamora while Damora and Kamora are sleeping because i feed them already.  all this is so much um fuckin 18 with 3 kids this wasnt ment for my life its so much to take in man. I got a big ass house and living with the man I love and my beautiful step daughter.

School starts in August shyt and its already july so I got to go this my senior year and I cant miss it. Tay wants me to take online school to be home with yhe kids but I dont wanna this is all so much fa me . I feel like im being punished