chapt((#9))

Vontay pov

Wtf!! is she fucking for real. I mean she see me right here and she go pull some shyt like that. I seen here heading to the door so I push the h I e off me and raned to her. Before she could get in the car I grabbed her. She got scared and screamed till I turned her around.

"Wtf was that in there fool"

"Nigga go attend to your hoe um less of your worries. So dont come up in my b face when you decide to fuck up n keep secerts"

"You know what Nivea, um so sick in tired of trying to be sorry for yo fat disgusting obesity sloppy ass. All you fucking donis nagg. and cry and fucking eat. Goingvhead fat ass you and that nigga live life. But when he fuck up dont come back crying to me cuz um just going to through a buger at u in tell u to go be fat"

Nivea POV

"You know what Nivea, um so sick in tired of trying to be sorry for yo fat disgusting obesity sloppy ass. All you fucking donis nagg. and cry and fucking eat. Goingvhead fat ass you and that nigga live life. But when he fuck up dont come back crying to me cuz um just going to through a buger at u in tell u to go be fat"

When he said that I let my guards down and tears came cross my face W-was he for real he called me sloppy and fat. I didnt kno he felt that was about me. But at this point I stop crying something came and build my confidence up and spoke my mine.

"Ya you right I mat be fat, sloppy and all that but atvthe end of the day I dont need you or any other stuck up and hoeish man to man me happy. I love me and yhats all that matter. In youbthink um dum when u come home late night smelling like sex ion complain I just sit there. why because I want to have a relationship like my mother had. But Yo ungrateful ass can see when youbhave a real woman. "A Plus Size One At that" ....

He just stood there shocked and pissed. Ya nigga its all right because you dont know what u have untilnits gone fuck him ill find a real nigga who go cherish me and be loyal to me.

Cha_Che POV

im so proud of my girl she stood up for her self. Um tired of her being pushed around and its time for her to realize im not going to always be there when she get hurts..

WELL THIS IS A LITTLE TEASER UNTIL TOMORROW I PROMISE MORE AND SHOUT TO MY FANS ♡♡♡ THANKS FOR THE LOVE