chapt((#5))

LSG My body felled the room ads we open the door.

My body, your body

All over my body girl

My body, your body

(All over your body, baby)

My body, your body

My body, your body

(All over my body)

My body, your body

My body, your body

All over my body, girl

One.........two.........three........

we walked into our SURPRISE..

this nigga was having a threesome with a nigga in a girl. The girl had features as the girl from the club. My eyes was not seeing some NASTY shyt.  I wanted to kill all they ass. the ((Garden tool)) was sucking old boy dick while That nigga trav hitting her from the back.  So I shot in the air twice everybody Jumped.

"y'all two put y'all fuckin clothes on and ass for you where df is my MoNey"

"Man who df is y'all ion gotta pay shyt"

"Oh really"

"Pow...Pow..Pow

shot that nigga three times two to the head a one in the dick. As for them two I let they nasty asses go but I gotta talk to David bout his sister he was talking about that shyt strange, I see a shwaty last night and a hoe who look like her.. Smfh. ..

"aye boss man what about them two"

"Just let them go I got what I needed"

"Call the crew to come clean this shyt up"

I Dial trigga number I need to go get a few shyt from the mall.

"trigga nigga aye,  I need to hit up the mall man"

"iight, what u getting me bestie"

"Nigga gone on with that gay shyt man"

"ugh. Zaddy wanna play but what time"

"3:30 now bye gay bitch" I hung up before he replied. These niggas need to stop all that gay shyt always wanna bet for money. Now when I shoot they ass they go no not to play with me.

"

Nivea Pov

Look

I aint got nothin ta say to you

I cant even believe you

You know what

Im too fly for this shit

You playin yourself

Here we go

Here we go again

Now you tellin me

That she is just a friend

Then why she callin you

At 3 o'clock in tha mornin

(I cant take this no more)

No No No

Here we go

Here we go again

Now you tellin me

That she is just a friend

Then why she callin you

At 3 o'clock in tha mornin

I aint tryna hear it

(Not this time)

We all sang to Trina and Kelly Rowland we drove to the mall. We where having and all girls day. I got a $5,000. bonus. so I was treating me, chaa-chew and my miah to the mall to get our feet and nails done and a little shopping.

we where all hoping out the car. my niece ran up to me to hold my hand she seemed so happy.

"auntie gwrl we finna mut"

"Girl, you been handing with cha-che to much"

"Garden tool don't put that on me chaa-chee said rolling her neck. I swear idk who ack worst.

AFTER THE MALL.......

"Fat ass bitch,  don't take my child no fucking where, ion want her to catch that mad fat hoe disease"

This hoe always find her way to follow me around like birch if you was a mother to your kids then they wouldn't dis flame you.  Lord help me not knock this hoe out.

"Hell No shone loss pussy thotlet don't talk to my best friend like that sister or not I'll still tap that ass,  u strong crack head trap"

"Bitch stfu,  you just mad cuz yo nigga Keyontay killed that baster son of yours hoe, haha yea you thought I didn't know huh!  he neva wanted you, u just a sort hoe who think she bad now"

I looked at CHAA she grew angry and teary eyed. I was trying to get main to stop crying but she wouldn't budge. With then a few seconds cha was beating tisha ass. She was blowing punches at her so bag.

"Cha-che stop she is not worth it" I screamed. But she wasn't listening i had put miah down and tried to brake the fight up. But I end up getting punched and the head. I started to feel dizzy I was felt too the ground. Then this face I seen before appeared and he was talking to me but I couldn't hear I didn't fight any more I let my black out take over me.

please like like comment comment,  But heads up I will not be updating and a few days due to fact. But I also hope y'all injoy my book thanks much love...