chpt 16.

Previously on this thick girls love is real

"Mwmmy are dem my sissys?" Cam asked running to me. when I looked up I saw a said look ins Twans face like he new something. He couldnt face to look at me. He kept his head down.

the nurses came and took the triples with her. Thats good give me the opportunity to get rid of Tay and Cammy .

"Tay take Cam to get ice cream and food ok and bring me my favorite pwease I said. He said okay kissed me and left.

"Spill it NOW!" I said to Twan. He looked at me with tears in his eyes please tell me it nun big lord please.

"Look Nivea I know ill be the last person you will eva wanna talk to but I am thoes little girls father....

"wh-what you mean my. daughters are your kids to Twan what the fuck where you thinking" I said at the urge us crying. this gotta be a dream he is playing a joke on mewrite olease tell me he is.

"Look I didnt know itvwas you that I had the one night atand with until my homeboy remind me. ok But all I can say is they are coming to kill you. and they hired us to but instead I raped you I wish I knew who they where but its 3 ppl who planed this against you im so sorry Nivea please fa give me I -

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! First you one night me and now rape me. You lucky my babies was born today because I would have kicked your ass. I always wonder how something so fine be so evil. Your a jerknyou kno that. How could you do this to me huh how could you. The shyt thats bother ing me is who df  asked you to kill me huh?"

"It was .......

Tay Pov

Me and the kids went to Mcdonalds and had a seat. I was ordering out food. This bitch being so unprofessional and bitch you work at McDonalds hoe ion want you.

"Dwddy #1 when is mommy getting out?" Cam asked. See the reason why Cam calls me daddy#1 because he calls me and his real father daddy. He call me #1 he said because he dont really like his daddy lol that boys a trip.

"She will soon be out Cam. She just had your sisters. She will -"

Young nigga move that dope

They move that dope, they move that dope

Young nigga move that dope

Young nigga, young nigga move that dope

Young nigga move that dope

They move that dope, they move that dope

Young nigga move that dope

"Hello"

...........

"ARE YOU FUCK FOR REAL MAN"

............

"My babymama had her babies"

...........

"Bitch dont you ever call my girl kids basterds hoe"

............

"Bitch when you have that baby call me but as of now im with my girl and she needs me more"

..........

"Hoe please I told u this so many times already. You kno what her Talk to D.T"

(click)

Fuck man I still aint fix my self to tell Nivea about this hoe and her baby she trying to pin on me shyt man. I gotta tell her today man. Ion know what she would do man. I dont wanna lose her, Cam, Lamora, Damora, Kamora. They are my heart and I wanna marry Nivea.  She changed me man. She is the -

Young nigga move that dope

They move that dope, they move that dope

Young nigga move that dope

Young nigga, young nigga move that dope

Young nigga move that dope

They move that dope, they move that dope

Young nigga move that dope

"Yo"

"I see the bitxh had them basterds"

"Who df is this man" Now I am starting to get pissed.

"Yo worst mf nightmare. Oh btw tell her bitch ass babydaddy Twan I said Congrats on then 3 hoes she had from him" they laughed and hunged up.

Df they mean him being the trips father wtf. And shes in the room with him. I grabbed the food and Cam and got to the elevator fast as I can and hurried to her room. This bitch ass nigga raped her and got the nerve to come into her and Cams life like n he Big and bad Fuck nigga you dead to me...