chapter #19

Tay POV 

"Baby when are u going to leave her and her ugly kids and be mines only im tired of sharing what belong to me, i should be having your babies and i should be rthe one with the fancy house and care and shit TAY FUCK IM SO TIRED OF BEING YOUR SIDE LINE TAY I WANNA BE YOUR MAIN" Ashley whined.

I stared falling for Ashley when i met her and she was a virgin boy i took her virginty. i wanted to leave Nivea for her but Tayanna is in love with her and her kids dont get me wrong Nivea is sweet and shyt but i need something new. She aint given up no pussy or nothing shid a nigga tired of using baby oil.

i told Ashley ill leave nivea for her. And i will once i find the right way to leeave her and shyt. See Nivea if begain to get to big fa my taste she was thick once now she fat in my eyes and she lossing all her flavor. MAay be she will find someone who love fat girl, And please dont hit me with that oh she just had a baby shyt cuz i don fucking care she can work out.  ugh let me put my best fake game face on

"Nivea im home" i shouted. i didnt get no answer.

"Bae im home" i said. Dam i had a a stress full day now i wana liay with my girl. Sometimes i see.my self wanting to marry her but shid its to hard to give up the hoes man. When you got fat checks you get fat ahh.

"NIVEA BABY IM HOME I WANNA SEE- WTF I KNOW THIS BIYCH DIDNT LEAVE AFTER ALL THE SHYT IVE DONE FOR HER FAT ASS.  

"kids im home" i said still no answer. i started to get worried because child is with her. i ran to the kids room and seen all their things where gone.  then i went into our room and Niveas thing where gone to she only left Tayanna things witch mean she didnt take  her i wonder where she went. I walked into the kitchen and there was a note.

        Dear  dAVONTAY

if your reading this that mean i finally left you. i wrote this note the meant you started cheating on me. yea you thought i wouldnt find out about you and the bitch u cheating on me with. Tay you are nothing but a lier you always lie to me. even when my babies where born. you pretended to care for them when you really didnt. Tay to tthink i was going to finally open my gates and make love to you because i loved you. Tay hope she makes you happy. And dont come looking for us. oh ya and tell the bitch next time she calls my phone and wanna moan tell her to do it right. But bye Tay i hate yo sorry ass, YOUR SO MUCH OF A F*** BOY RIGHT NOW.

love awalys

THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU

Nivea POV

biych thought i amwas go stay i that house bitch got me fucked up. Took his dum ass chile to his.mama i git my 6 with me and we finna  live right hold on i gpt to get this call.

"hello"
"............"
"I dont want him"
".............."
"WELL KILL HIM"
".............."
"We finna take all them out den"

1 WEEK LATER

Nivea pov

"  we all together here to say goodbye to brother Antwan divan Jones" the pasted said. I'm in so much tears right know. if I would have never talked to Tay maybe my life wouldn't be this was.

I lost Twan, my mother is fighting cancer and all i can do is cry it seems like I'm the only child that seems to care about anything and any one. Chache have been real distance lately her and Trigga.

Last unheard from her is when she went into labor and that's been almost a year ago. I miss her like crazy. I need some one to vent to about things that's going on I n my life. I think Gods punishing me.

"  He lived a wonder full life and was blessed and left behind 5 beautiful children. He-"

wait did the pastor say five i only have 4 kids with Twan wtf? Did he have another child with someone else?  But then again i was just his one night stand.

"May you blessing young women bring his children up. the paster asked. i looked up and saw a Red chick with tattoos her arms with a black mid thigh fittng dress. And on her hip she had a handsome little boy looked to be Cams age.

Then Twan mother and father came and help me with the girls and Cam-Cam. i walked up their all eyes where on me. like df i know yall dont know me but yall aint got to stair so hard my tracks go slip.as we made our way to the front i glanced and saw th person i never wanted to see MY SISTER. she looke at me and smiled. Somethings not right.

Twan PoV

man these niggas got me fucking locked in a basement fuck i hope someone fimd me. When i get out im going to kill Nivea sister and they bitch ass brothers why are they doing this to her wtf they got against her. oh shyt someones coming let me play sleep.

STAY TUNE AND WHO EVA REPORTING MY CHAPTERS  SUCK A PEEWEE STICK.