chapt((#7))

"man fuck boy fall back with all that shyt, i came to see Nivea and i brought the twins"

Dam dude was tripping, he ack like her nigga, shid i h was where df was you these last three months. Last i check she was single. So outof no where this bitch made nigga comes in here like her run shit man naw fuck fool got going on. He cold cappin.

"AYE, WTF FU-. WHAT THE HELL YOOU DOING HER. SHE HATE YOUR ASS. YOU PUT YO HANDS ON HER AND U BROKE HER HEART. YOU WANNA HIT MY CHILD UM SHOW YOU WTF IT FEELS LKE" she said taken off her earrings running to at him. Mama D punched him kissed him slapped him she was beating fool ass for an old woman. I went and got her off him she was fighting to get out my grip but i wasnt having it.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE" she said while cring "YOU AN ASS WHOLE YOU BEAT MY BABY INTO A DAM COMA AND NOW YOU WANNA PLAY MR. CAPTIN BEAT A HOE. DONT FUCKING COME AROUND HER AGAIN YOU LUCKY HER OLDER BROTHER KILLA AINT FUCKING KNOW YO AWW WOULD BE DEAD BITCH NIGGA" she said spitting on him walking out.

Did she just say her older brother Killa. "FUCK TH ATS MY ENEMY"...

Nivea P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw my babies Ja'male and Ja'mika. i miss them so much dam i wounder how long i been out.

"Male & Mika auntie babies" i said weakly. They looked up a smile came across there faces and they where happy yo see me. When i looked at my mika she looked so happy and said she came up to me and cried to me-

"AUNY IT MY FWULT I-I-I SHOULD H-HAVE STAY HOWE WI-WITH GWAMMY, S-SHE HURT MY NINI, I HA-HATER, MYA NOT MY MOWMY NOO-MORE' when she said that it broke my heart. Mya dont think about no body but her self, she dont see what she is doig to her kids. I dont want them grownng up thinking she dont lov them when deep down her cold heart she does. Only god can show the out come of this.

i looked around i saw the guy from the club. Dam was he the one my granny was talking up. I hope so this nigga fine he was there wear all polo everything. But when i looked into his face he looked pissed. Dam wtf i did i just woke up.

But when i saw- Key-won my heart broke, my eyes started to water my fear come back after all these years. I remebered it like it was yesrterday when Key'won started beating me.

((FLASHBACK))

I was walking into his house when i heard slow music. Dam, my man doing all this for me there was a rose. Wow, he really doing this for me. But then. Heard nosies i walked into the kitchen and there was two empty plates there((wtf)) so i saw wine glasses that been used. Then i heArd it again it was coming from up stairs and when i got to the stair case trails of clothes on the floor.

My heart was going at a fast rate. Is he foreal he's the man i loved is cheating on me so i got to the door i heard the lyris of the song

You're contagious, touch me baby, give me what you got
(and then a man said) sexy lady drive me crazy, drive me wild
(And I just can't believe this shit)

I walked into the room and saw her on too of him riden his dick i guess they was so into it they didint see me i got his Gun and shot in the air twice they both just into my surprise it was my fake ass Friend Eboni.

When i saw her i blacked out and when after her ass i got on top of her beating the shyt out of her. My own friend they fuck that had going on. I felt to hands grab me off her.

" Nivea get off my fucking babymama she carrying my child fuck wrong with you" he said hitting me on the wall.

"Yo babymama Key' why? What have i don't to yall what have i did" i cried into tears

"Bitch shut that shyt up ok, you don't give me no pussy or keep my satisfied so yo friend have and boy that pussy fie.

With him saying that i slapped him so hard and started punching him and screaming i hare you. But when he got up he punched me in the face and slapped me around i went home an cried that day and he been hitting me so much i left him.

((Flashback over))

"W-what are you doing here i dont want you here get the FUCK OUT"

"Thats how you go do your first love, the nigga that loved you and spoiled you"

"O-oh so you loved me but beating on me and fucking my best friend n yall got a fucking child together No boo that aint love"

"Look here bitch i tried to-

"Look fool ion know who df u calling a bitch dont come in here dissing my girl like that or there would be problems"

"Man fuck nigga i aint come here for you shyt i came to get my hoe ba-

Smack

"Nigga dont you ever call my child a hoe matter a fact yo hoe. Shakeitha yo hoe so get going to her and that bastard baby of yall.

He smirked and let the room. Why dint thus man just leave me alone ugh he is an ass. And mr.sexxy called me his girl omg um so happy but i cant show no emotion towards that he may think um like the rest.

"So you my girl now" he asked braken my thoughts

"U-u-um"

"Nivea answer the dam boys question"

"Yea my nini he a gwod guy"

Dam my niece even want me to answer. Dam no body on my side here sheesh.

Yes ill be you girl!

Thanks for all the likes and views and stuff i am loving all the love but share my book and stuff. I know its not a1 but hay its my book and i like it and im feeling it but ill update again shortly but LOVE MY FANS AND FOLLOWERS