chapt((#8)) Part 2

Devon Tay POV

"So you got a fucking baby mama! You lied to me. You Said there are no secerts but at you hiden your fucking child from me. And why yo babymama had to be the school hoe huh Tay? You fucked her raw didnt you?

I didnt even answer her I staired at her. She may not see it but she sexy ass hell when she mad. But fuck man how can I tell the girl I like so much I  yea I fuck a shone raw. But she day raped me man fuck.

"Oh so u go just fucking ignore me huh? Tay you go ingore a real fucking nigga?"

with that she threw a glass cup almost hitting me in my face. wtf is she going through she was a mistake. Fuck man um finna lose my baby man.

"Look ya man, but it was by a mistake she-

"How df you fucked a shone raw huh? What you got Aids? HIV? Gonorrhea? Std? You know what you just fucking nasty in to think I was goingbto give it up to you good thing I didnt cuz I would have been Burnning like yo- I cut her off and pin her to the wall and said

"Look Nini I didnt fuck her on purpose, She fucking eaped me. she putvsome shyt and my drink ok. i regret it but I dam show dont regret My daughter she is my world. And i didnt tell you because I dont let any and everyone meet her or know about her you get that?"

She lookes at me with so much hated in her eyes. Right there told me she wasnt buying it fuck mannshe trippen. With thatsbshe walked out my house and slamed the door.

"Fuck Man"

Nivea POV

((1 month later))

its been a month since I left Tay. we calls and come by but ill leave when he get here so ion have to see his ugly face. So tonight my home girl Kelly having a Party to jight and shid everyones going.  I wanna go but I didn't have nothing to wear. And my Pregnant Hoe Chaa-Chee coming with me lawd um have have to babysitt a grown woman.

"Girl put that dress on"

"cha are u crazy um to-

"Dont u fuckin say it. Dam Nivea why you always put yourself down like that fuck man u not fat u think. You man not be a spuer modle size or a fucking slim jim but to me you are my Sexy thick plum"

Dam she know how to make me smile.

((arrive at the party))

Girl Let Me tap that donk donk donk

let me tap that donk donk

tap that  tap that donk donk

We heard as we was walking to the bar dam I need a drink to turn df up um single and I aint been out since that fuck nigga tay met me. So I was tipsy as a muther and when I heard my favorite slow song come on silk more I got lose I grabbed some fine tatted red guy with dreads and gold to the bottome and started grinning on him to the rhythm of the song

could we make sweet love while in the forest or the meadow.

Can we get it on get it on, until the sun gives light.

Could we, just kiss eachother, like it was our very, very, very first time.

baby, please, give me some more....(Ohh..)

Please, just a little bit more.... (More..)

More....(I like the way you touch me)

Give me some more.

More....

Baby, I'm fiendin' and I like it, got to have some more.

More....(I like the way you touch me)

Give me some more.

More....

Baby I'm fiendin' and I need some more..

....A little bit more....

He grabbed my hips and started grinning with me I was just having fun Until I felt like someone was watching me I looked around to see Tay sistting there watching me with hate in his eyes df ion give a fuck um single so before I looked away. The school who goes by him and tounge him down I felt anger took over me. I look at home boy kissed him whispered sweet things in his ear grabbed his thrid leg and dam that she big nand hand him my number and walked away I know Tay saw I felt his eyes rapping me ass I walking.. Two Can Play At Game. CAUSE NIGGA THIS THICK GIRL LOVING IS REAL!!

C O M M E N T WHAT YALL THINK AND LIKE MY STORE YOU GUYS AND I HAVE A NEW STORE CALLED PREGNANT BY A MAN TWICE MY AGE. ILL WILL BEGAIN THAT ONE ENDING OF THIS MONTH BUT VOTE PLEASE