chapter ((#11))

Nivea Pov

((2 months later))

ugh...i was waken up. felt like i was sleep for two weeks. when my eyes started to open i looked around to see me in the hospital bed. Why iam i here i thought toy self. But then i remembered i was raped and shit.

i felt tear stream down my fave to the fact that i was raped. They took my sweet cookie. i never did anything wrong.

My stomach started to hurt. i looked down and to my suprised i have a small bump. No this cant be happening to me um not even finished with school. How am i going to tell my mama. David will bully. i dont wanna be like my older sister. i cried.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"C-comin"

"I see you are finally wake Ms.Daniel"

"Y-yea but who are what do you want"

"I want to know wh- He was cut off by the doctor and my mama and Tay walking in when my mama saw me she had tears in her eyes she came and hugged me.Tay had a smile on his face that was out this world.

"Baby im so sorry i should have came and picked you up. i shoukd have left work to come get you. Baby its my fault i should have been there" my mom said crying

"Mommy it is not your fault ok. you trying to provide for us ill never blame you for this ok" i said kissing her on the cheek.

clap clap clap

we all turned our head to the door. There stood my trifling ass sister. i dont even know why she is here.

The doctor: Well i am happy you are a wake because you need to eat to feed the babies.

Tay:Babies doc how many we talking

The doctor: From the ultrasound she seems to be having triplets

When his said that my whole world crashed up side down. How can i be caring my rapers babies.

Mama:Baby its going to be ok and you can get an abortion out of yo head you having my grandbabies daddy or no daddy we are going to love them all the same.

The officer: Well ma'ma ill like to know now if you dont mind.

Me: well it started when i was leaving work

((FLASHBACK TO THE NIGHT SHE GOT RAPED))

"Well boss im hoing to get going its been a long day"

"Ok be safe"

well tonight i have to walk and catch the bus because my mothers at work and my brother is was the dope house like we dont know what he do. he might as well buy his own dam house.

well i was walking but and bumping and singing Break every chain.

theres an power in the name of jesus
to brake every chain
brake evey chain

while i was sing i notice a man wearing all black standing down the street smiling so i went on the other side and he followed me so i was turning around and another man with a ski mask was standing behind me.

i started to puzzle i didnt know what to do. so i kicked him in his nut craker and ran. when i was running the pulled up to side in a van and hit me with the door. i fell and so the one with the scream mask got on top of me and started taken off my clothes

me:Stop stop what do you want leave me alone... help me help

the man: hahaha bitch nobody go help you this pussy going to be mines i have been waiting so long fa some virgin pussy..

me-HELP............

SLAP.  

He plunged his dick into me. it was so painful l. he went faster and faster. He went for about 30mins and i felt his warn cum into.my body . when he got off of my i over heard him tell his friend they want me dead.

who is they? why do they want me dead what did i do? i thought to my self. but i found the courage to get up and run and with that i did. big or not i can run when it come to my life.

((FLASHBACK OVER))

ME: THATS WHEN Tay sae me and i got shot in my leg and im here at the hospital pregant with trips..

i begain to cry because this is not how i wanted my life to be.

Tay:Nivea dont cry please they are my kids iam going to be they man to help take care of them. i am going to be the man who take them their first doctor apointment,be there for their first world and when they walk and their first day of school. i am goin to clam them. iam going to be a Proud Father Of 4 .. Nivea move in with me baby let me love you and be here for you please i swear you get me so weak.a Nivea i-i m in love with you.......

??????? Pov

???:man she still alive

???:They go fuck our asses up

???:Look we go kill her before they even find out.

???: Dummy they know shes alive they are closet to then you think.

Dam who want Nivea dead? Is Tay for real about being there? Does he really love her? What would she say back? Will she move in with him? who are these ppl thats closet to her? WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT???

Stay Tune......