chapt((#1))

DAVID STOP! STOP DAVID! I cried watching my brother beat my sister boyfriend for hiring her.

No this Bitxh nigga think it's ok to put his hand on women fuck no, and he hit the wrong one he said punching him and the face repeatedly

OMG JAMES! HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME GET DAVID OFF TYREE HES GOING TO BEAT HIM TO DEATH! I cried to my next door neighbor.

He ran him and his father into our house trying to help brake the fight. They held David until he cooled down and broken the fight up

"what the he'll happened" Mr.Davis shouted holding TYREE to see if he was ok.

"He like to hit in girl, he fucking hitting Mya and she let him like a fucking dummy.

"David it's my life ok iam 19 you can control me I am grown" She cried

"Mya you dum man get the fuck out my mama house now, you make our family look bad, you just FUCKING STUPID MAN" David shouted

Mya just Sat there and cried TRYINg to help Tyree I just sat there crying because she is really going to go back to him after he been beating her senseless.

"Mya please don't go stay with us we love you and----

'SHUT THE HELL UP JAJA YO FAT ASS NEEDS TO GO ON A DAM DIET FAT SLOPPY HOE ' She shout at me. I felt angry and mad like bihh I'm here trying to help you. I know so much about you that u don't even know. And me a hoe like bih I'm a VIRGIN.

"Mya iam tryin TO help yo sorry ass, Hoe haha honey you can't call me no hoe when yo man got you STRIPPING and prostituting but I'm a hoe right, girl get the hell out SLUT BUCK" I said to her. She grab Tyree and stormed out the house with and attitude.

Should I feel bad for what I said?? hmm HELL NO that shone deserves its. She letting that crack get to her head. She may be older then me and stuff but um not scared to whoop a trick ahh. But I'm trying to my self u doing all this and you got my mama raising yo 3 year old twin boy and girl Ja'male and Jamika. They daddy trying to take custody of them and what her ads doing nothing. But shid ion beam him.

"What the he'll happened here" My mama said entering the house seeing its a mess.

she looked like she was disappointed in us. But mama knows us better well me I can't speak for them.

"Mommy so much happened and its to stressful to talk about mama please replace and freshing up and we will tell you mama ion wanna see u stressed we will clean up the mess just got lay down mama" I said helping her up the stairs.

I hate when my sister come around she's my mama only problem. She sends my mama blood pressure high. She ain't go STOP at her foolish shyt till someone kill or cause her ads damage.

JA'VONTAY POV

My name Ja'vontay. Iam 21 I'm a light skin nigga with tattoos all over. I'm well know ass "Lucky" why because um lucky to have the biggest spot in the DRUG GAME. I'm not like these dum niggas these days I hot my masters and business. I own car lots, stores, daycares and etc. I have HOES who I have run my business.

I have My main man I trust and truly can say was down for me is my nigga Trigga.  He my main man, nigga took jail time for me and I repay him cause he ain't no snitch and that's the number 1 rule SNITCHERS GET STITCHES.

"What's good lucky" he asked coming into my office

"Man nun shid thinking about hitting the new club called OREOS I heard that shyt go be poping tonight man I said grining so hard.

"Lol, MAN um in But what time we heading out man" he asked

'shid we can leave out at 11' I told him.

'right cool, oh and don't for get that BIG MEET next month and the trap on 42 and truff came up short of 30grand. he said.

"what the hell how df',I said getting mad, when you play with my money you playing with yo life.

"Man fuck that have them have all them Mutherfuckes tied up tomorrow knight cause I want answers about my money"

"Bet Dat luck but aye um finna slide see you at 11 nigga he said leaving

Ugh! MAN a nigga can take this shyt I hope I find wify tonight,Man a nigga tried of being in this big house alone"