chapter #12

Nivea pov

me;' tay i dont wanna get up im tired'

Tay: 'come on baby i promise its worth it'

me: ugh!!  okay okay let me tell mama

Tay: No need i already talked to her.

he kissed my bump and rubbed his hands on it and started talking to the babies." hay my little ones i cant wait till you little guys get her. Daddy is to spoil you and mommy. Then you guys can meet your big sister. Y'all are going to be my heart just like your mommy is" he kissed my stomach and the babies started to kick.

Over the past month me and Tay have been getting closer. he even been coming around more. Tayonna loves comin over to the house with him. Her and Mika love to come bother me while i try to sleep. they love playing with my belly and singing to the babies.

i been going school and everyone thunks im a Hoe. its a rumor going around saying i dont know who my babydaddy is, i got fatter and maken it seem like im pregnant. no lie all this is really hurting me but i cant stress or the babies will be harmed. my belly had gotting bgger. The mornng sickness hotten bad asf. Three babies, im a mother at 17 this shyt to much.

Cha-che is happy for me. she is 5 months pregant with trigga babes and she been by my side. she is having a baby boy. Trigga ugly ass always come messing with me when i try to sleep. they wanna make me happy and for get what happened and iam trying and i know i cant blame my babies for this. God make a blessing out come out of the bad.

Tay Pov

i have a big surprise for Nivea when she agreed to go i got happy all the family was at the new house i got for us and the triplets.  i told her mother i dont want her older sister to know where we live because she had nun but been stressed on her, But anyways i got us a 6 bedroom 2 story house, with a baby area. i got a baby play room made for our kids. Yes our kids and IMO happy to. i also had gotten full custody of my daughter Tayonna. she doesnt kno that either and i cant wait until tomorrow when we find out the sex of the babies.

((Phone Ringing))

Home employed
My rich homies ain't gotta work no more
They saying
I cant put rich homies on my shirt no more
I got em paying fa my attention ain't gone hurt before
Every chance I'm with em I tell my niggas that
We ain't gone hurt no more yeah
I tell em we ain't gone hurt no more yeah
We ain't gone hurt no more
I tell em we ain't gone hurt no more yeah

Me-Hello

???- that bitch you trying to wify will be dead pussy nigga.

me-who the fuck is this?

???- yo worst nightmare

((convo ended))

What the fuck some nigga called my phone treating my girl no shyt finna get real.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME. I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO NO BODY. WHY YOU WANNA KILL ME. II AM NOTHNG BUT A NICE PERSON YOU ALREADY TOOK MY VINGINTY AND GOT ME

I tooked her hung up. she cried n my arms. "Tay why me? i neva did anything to nobody." i rocked her and told her everythings going to be okay shyt man.

when she fell asleep i called her mother up to let them know we are on our way. i slipped her into the car. dam my babies got my baby heavy but i love her. We amd our way there i tapped her to wake her up.

me-baby wake up

Nivea-mommy in wanna go in tired.

me-baby we at dennys

Nivea- what? we are where? she jumped up tring to put her slippers on baby go get- ahhh bay who house is this.

i was laughing so hard that she jumped up so face when i said that shyt i know im finna get slapped.

me-baby its ours

??? POV

YALL AINT KILL HER LIKE I SAID.

Man boss she thick af, you know a nigga had to get that. but dummy aint use a condom,

WTF IS YALL NIGGAS, DUM SHYT HE GO KILL YALL MF UM NOT SHID. BABY!!

"YES daddy she said sexy.

"how about twan got her pregant"

"wtf nigga is you dum fuck man we send yall on one little job and this shyt happen fuck he got kll us"

"FUCK YOU MEAN US NIGGA THESE YO NIGGAS NOT MINE HE GO KILL YALL ION PLAY WITH KING LIKE THAT YOOU SLEEP HOE UP OUT"

"HAHAH YOU REALL THINK IM GOING TO LET YOU WAKE OUT ON ME ARE YOU DUM OR STUPID ILL MAKE YO LIFE HELL RIGHT ALONG WITH HER"

well um happy people are liken my story um trying to make it more jucie and stuff. yall share and vote on my story. feel me.. Oh shout to my #1's @nightseer1 & @akeyai much love to yall um appy i got people who like my storys. thanks ladies