chpter#13

Nivea Pov

im now 4 months pregnant and i feel like a whale. i eat more then i ever did. Tay has been good to me he got us a 6 bedroom house and me a new car. im happy that we are togther again. Im happy he also has his daughter she lives with us. she is a sweetheart. Her and my niece are best of friends.

Today is the day we find out the sex of the babies and boy Tay is so happy. Like nigga keep calm they aint going no where. So right now we are in the car and he keeps talking about having two.boys and one more girl so we can have a even set of kids. This nigga finna get slapled.

"Bae hurry the hell up so we can go to the doctors office" Tay said like who df he talking to like that ill chop that lil ant size weewee off his body.

"Nigga who u talking to like that? Ill slap fie from yo asx keep trying me Tay ya mama not her to save you again"  i said woddling down the stairs.

We locked uo the car and made our way to the doctors. As we where in the car the babies kept kicking everytime. Tay spooken to me. Its like they where going to be daddy babies, but one think hes not the daddy. .But i have a secert that i never told anyone only my family knows. i wanna tell tay but i dont want him to look at me differnt.

Tay

Nivea Dan- here she said trting to get her fat self up. i have been really happy about the babies and cant wait until they come. But before so i have a secert thats been eating at me for the longest. I want to tell her but idk.what she will think of us. now shes having babies and she happy and sad to. Nevia is my world and i wish i can tell her what im hiding from her.

"Well look what we have here There is a girl oops another girl and oh my another Girl. Ms.Nivea looks like we are having a house full of girls" the doctor says. I was so in shocked i have all girls no boys. im go have more little Niveas running around. Looks like im go have to try for.my little man. i need some little.means to protect his big sisters.

"Baby i i have something to tell you" she said playing with her fingers thats a sign its something big and imporant.

"I have another child"

short update  chile cus im on the Metro lol but anyway yall check out my bool called Her Heart its very.good so far but yall tell me what yall think of my books