chapt((#4))

thanks for y'all love so bear with me in this chapter it may not be all that but it's a little something

Nivea POV

The Next Day.....

I can't believed David did that and said that to me. THAT really broke my heart I can't find it in myself to for give home. That love I once shared as his little sister is now hate. Ion even wanna be around him. He even tried talking To me at breakfast I ate and came to my room. To think I care for my brother. That's show me last night he don't give af about no body but him self.

awntie nene can I comw in pwease it's me yo favowite niece.

THIS tittle girl know she can make my day and smile. Its almost like she new I was hurt on something. we share a bond that no body can brake aprat.

UN unt auntie nene lwv meh so mowv gwurl my nephew said bang on my door.

so I got up to open it and there they where cheesing as if they where to littlest angles. They so DAM bad but I got to love them.

"Come in make yo se- "with that they ran to my bed and jumped and snuggle up leavening me space in the middle. I wanted to share a tear so bad cause I remember that's how we wear when my mother had a two bedroom and we WOULD have to share one king size bed while my mama got a full for her self. she worked hard to take care of us.

so I closes my door and locked it back cause I don't need that Jack ahh talking to Me. Well I'm going to enjoy this day with my babies.

"auntie nene why you cry last night, I worry bout you, I didn't want to bother you so I went back to my bed" Ja'male said

"auntie love that you was worried about me, I'm ok babies I just was mad at uncle David that's all" I was about to cry again when last night flashed back to me.

"Oh no he didn't make my nene cat, um bust that niqquah up" ja'miah said.

I bust out laughing because it's so cute how they stick up for me. I can't wait until I am don't with school and find a place i swear um taken they clones with me..

AFTER THEIR NAP.........

((Snap)) I woke up to chaa-chee taken a pic of me and the twins in my bed sleep.

"awww, that's a photo to remember Nivea, they love you to death I see" she said smiling

"hitch it's nun new, but who let you in"

"Ma'Shawn, girl I swear if we wasn't friends I will fuck yo brother to the tea lol.."

"Wait MA'SHAWN HOME! I JUMP UP AND DOWN WAKEN THE TWINS UP AND THEY LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS CRAZY.

"Guys UNCLE Shawn home babies" they ran down stairs and me trailing behind them with excitement.

'unwle we missed you" they said happy hugging him

"I miss y'all to bad ass, And look at my THICKER THEY A SNICKER SISTER NIVEA"

"HAHA F.u nigga but omg um happy u home how long you staying I asked about to cry.

see Ma"Shawn is in the army he leaves up and come visit for a few days. He is my favorite brother all thoe I have two from my mama side he treated me like a queen.

when I was in the 5th grade I used to be bullied CAUSE my weight and boys will call me fat, girls will pull my hair, push my face in the toilet with a turd in it. And Shawn would beat the boys up cuz he was and the 7th grade. He always tell me" Its nothing wrong with you size sis you are beautiful and thick, don't let this dummies bug you MS. PHAT PRETTY HOT & TEMPTING". HE knew how to make my day

Da'Vontay Pov

"Cash man There that nigga go. So u Remember the Plan right?"

"YEA NIGGA U ACK LIKE A NIGGA SLOW OR SOME SHYT"

"Nigga last time, you almost shided on yo self when we was at war"

"Man I told you I was on some pills that make me shit"

"Bol nigga w.e"

Man this nigga cash funny brah. but we was talking over the Plan to go in and get this nigga name Chase ass for stealing from my trap. He think she gravy NA ION PLAY BOUT MY MULLA. So we where sneaking into his house we went through the whole down stairs area.

"Cash man u smell that?"

"Yea man it smells like badusy"

"-__-  Dam brah this nigga need to use fresher in here."

we where walking up the stairs and started to her moaning. But it wasn't a girl's moan. That shyt nasty like wtf if it's to man doing each other man ion wanna see that but they I heard a girl, moan to so when cash came up stairs he asked me was I ready and then we counted to three

One.........two.........three........

we walked into our SURPRISE...

Thank you All for the likes I am loving the love I get from my followers and voters. um going to be updating Thursday. so y'all Stay tune

VOTE......

SHARE.....

COMMENT......