chapt((#10))

Nivea POV

'Help me someone help me please.. I've been rape please help me hes going to kill me help" I cryied runng from the man who raped me. i ran so fash i didnt care to know where  was going i just ran to a safe place. He was rightt my tale was try my best to get away from him.

As i was runnng i was a road with lights head. when i reach the road i scream and a car stopped i cried help help and pointed to the woods but the man wasn't there anymore. When the person finally got out the car i looked to see to my surprise it was Tay. At this moment  was happy to see him when i was going hi was i felt a shape pain in my leg and heard screaming i was getting dizzy and blacked out.

Tay PoV

I was leaving my trap when i thought i heard screaming in the woods and then when  was getting read to go cross the light i saw Nieva crying her clothes where ripped and she had bruises on her. Seeing her like that pissed me off she was crying and scream and pointed to the woods but nobody was there so i stepped out of the car to help her a bullet came and hit her i the leg i grabbed mines and ran towards her screaming her name but she fell and blacked out.

"help somebody call 911 she needs help" the old lady lady dialed for help and told them where to come. i checked for a pulse she was breathing still that mad me smile a little. then rescue came and put her in the truck and pulle off. i took out my phone and quickly dial Niveas mom.

convo

"hello Mr.tay whats up"

"hay Ma i have something to tell you"

" wa-whats wrong' she asked with wory in her voice.

"i-its Nini i dont kno what happen to her i was coming from my house and i saw her running and i stop to get her in the car and a bullet came from now where and shot her in the leg and she blocked out ma um so sorry"

'i one way which hospital'

'Jackson North'

with that she hung. Fuck man wtf the love of my life is hurt and i wasnt there to save her man i swear um going to find the niggas this to her she is a good girl like wtf.

(( At The Hospital)

'Family of Nivea Daniels"

we all stode up. to my suprise her big sister was there. wtf she never comes around why is she now. As we all got upt and was face to face with the doctor he had a hint of sad in his eyes but a smile of joy.

"We have both good and sad new. well she is alive and ok bu the sad new is that she was raped and it a slite chance she might be pregnant and she is a coma. from her progress ill say she will be in one for a month or less. and with in one month we can tell if shes pregant"

i was filled with rage. they fucking raped her and its a chance she is pregant by him.the fuck hell naw. when i look to see there expression  on thier face but her sister she had a smirk on her face like she knew what happen. My vibe dont take right with her. Um go hav my homie Snoop get some info about her and stuff. And what she have going on.

stay tune... Is Nivea pregant? Does her sister have something to do?