Chapt 9 unfinished part

Da'Vontay Pov

Shit man i fucked up she is my life and my everything.  8 wont live with out her I Love her. I cant believe I let those words come out my mouthni let my anger take over me and look where it lead me. My girl left me and my babymama is trying to get with me what ambi going to to. Watching her walk of hurted me. She was right thoe.

((1 1/2  month later))

its been a while since I saw her. I tried texting her she wouldnt answer back. She is avoiding me its fucking eating me inside know that my woman is gone she left me fuck men. I miss her.

I been slacking on my work. Trigga mad at me cause he cant get No Cat cuz what I did to Nivea but he been getting shyt straight round her. Fuck I need a drink. Oh shit I gotta go get Tayonna today and take her shopping. shes going to be 4 next week and I have to do something for her cuz ik her mama aint. I hate her mama but I cant take it out on her she my blessing.

NIVEA POV

So I been good this pass month and a half. I gotta job at the mall at foot lockers. I miss Tay so much part of me wanna fa give him and run back to him but "Hell No" he said what he felt so why waste my time on a man who aint willing to be loved and keep secerts. Its make me sick to my stomach know he got that hoe knocked up and to think ibwas to lose it to him fuck no. I bet he aint get checked.

Its 3:00 and I have to be to work at 3:30 so I took me a shower and did my thing then got dressed. I was walking down the stair un till my little brother Kyren came and asked me if he can get my discount on the new j"s I told him ya but um getting the twins a pair also. He to the kitchen where my mama was and looking gorgeous as ever.

"Hay mommy um bout ready to go" I said grabbing and apple.

"Okay, let me go get my-" she looked up at me and smiled and she look3d like she saw a ghost or something.

"Mama are you ok?"

"yes baby its just you. Your losing weight baby um proud of you"

"Mama you just saying that I really feel the same"

"Baby, look in the mirror and you will see you changes.  Stop downing your self not everyone made to fit a size zero or made to be a hero. You are you and thats all that shouls matter pumpkin"

My mommy was right I am losing weight. I havent been stressed I just started think about me my health and where I wanna fulfill my life beings. I should just mope around over no man.

((At Footlocker))

I made it to work my mom said she will pick me up at 8 when I get off. I clocked and did my work. I put shoes bon the shelves and got to work. As I was working the person I hate to see was there with a little girl.  She was so beautiful she had long curly hair hazal eyes and Beauty mark and dimple. She looked like she was 3 or 4 she reminded me of the twins I miss them right now.

"Hi Nevia"

"Ugh! what Da'Vontay"

"Dam you go put my whole name out dere like that" He said with a smirk.

○__○.......

"Ok my bad but I came to get the 11's for my baby girl Tayonna"

"Hi my name Tayonna Lashay Smith. My birthday is next week im go be diz number" she hold up the number 4 I smiled at her because its cute.

"Well hi my name is Nivea"

"Can I call u nini cuz ibwont member that"

"Sure my niece calls me that to"

"ohh daddy daddy daddy..... I wannt meet her pweasessssss. .. daddy"

"You have to ask Nini."

"Sure ill bring her over ok"

"Pwomise"

"yes I promise"

she hugged me like her life depend on it and kissed my cheek. She is nothing like her bitch of a mother. so I went to the back and got her shoes and hand him them. I kept

thinking why did he hurt me and lied? why he called me names? do he even love or misses me??

well this is it for now ill update during the weekend because ill testing still and got to study yall feel me♡♡♡MUCH LOVE YALL♡♡♡ HOPE YALL ENJOYING IT CUZ UM GOIN TO KEEP ON GOING SO YES UM KEEPING MY BOOK.... ITS BASICALLY ON HOW IBFEEL NOT ANYONE ELESE ....-__- ☆☆