chapter14

"Baby listen to.me please" i begged Tay he wouldnt listen to my side of the story. It wasnr like i planed on having my son Kaden.

i had him at 15 years old he is my mothers ex boyfriend child Chris. Chris would rape me everynight my mom goes to work and my sisters where deep in their sleep and my brother would.be gone. He bust in me in for got he didnt have a on a condom. He went into.their room n layed down.

As a month goes.by i have been feeling sick and gained more weight. i was always hungry and my mother.notice so we went to the doctor and that when i found out about kaden. I dont have him yet i get him when im stabled. He lives with my grandma in Napples Fl. Shes bring him down tomorrow so Tay can meet him but at this boat um bout to leave Tay again.

"How df you keep shit like this aways from me? we supposed to be togther and happy not fuckin keep

secerts" he screamed. At this moment im hot like df you kept your child a secert to but I took you back man fuck this.

"Look your no fucking better your child was a secert but when my I kept my son one u go over bored. You know what I will pack all my shyt and go im nit go stay some where im not welcomed. Ill get my own place next week ok you happy dont worry ill be out your hair faster then you think boo. And btw dont worrie you dont have to play daddy to my kids ill be their mama and daddy.

I dont get this nigga he wanna act like a lil bitch over the problem. He dont have to help me with my kids ill take care of them my mf self a nigga aint gotta help to provide for mines shid me. Im goin to be a hard working mother of 4 babies that need me.

((2 weeks))

its been two weeks since me and Tays little incident.  I found a 3 bedroom apt. I have my son Cam hes two. He looks just like his father. I hate they fact that his father only labeled me as his one night stand virgin hoe. When I found out I was just his lil bet him his friends made I was hurt and up set.

Then I found out I was pregnant my mama moved me away until I had him and then I cane back so no one will expect nothing about him. I havent seen Cams father since I came back. I heard he is a famous drug dealer. But I dont care he dont do shit fa my Cam.

As for my babies in my belly my 3 queens lord haha what am I going to do with them thats alot of kids for me. I dont know who their father is so thier going to be like me fatherless with a dam good mother that provide for them.

(Knock Knock Knock)

"WHO IS IT" I said. but no one respond.  df who at my house only my mama know where I lived df but she calls. so I grabbed cam off the couch and got my base ball bat and walked towards the door when I opened it I was felt anger build in me I was so heated I wanted to kill him after all these years he wanna come and see me.

"Dam Nivea you nor happy to see me I miss you..." he traveled off when he looked a Cam and then my belly.

Cam kept reaching for him idk why he dont know him. Is it possible Cam know this is his father?

"Cam no stop it" I said to Cam he cried. I dont know why Twan had to bring his high yellow ass to my dam house.

"Nivea who df got you pregnant and how old is lil man?"

fuck man why did thisnday hav eb to come so fast man.

"My son is 2 years old and dont worry who got my Pregnant okay so get the fuck away from my door" I spat. I tried closing the boor but he caught it and came in and slame the door and pinned me on the wall Cam came running and throwing his little punches and saying "Lweav me mwmmy lon" he cried.

Twan lookes at me with pur hate. His once hazel wyes where dark you can se the anger in him. What the fuck he thought this was he coming into my house mad cuz im pregnant wtf. Last I check I was a bet.

"Nivea im going to ask you once and once only is that little boy mines. And dont lie because his age tells it all so dont lie" he said with anger. why is this happening to me WHERE THE FUCK IS TAY WHEN U NEED HIM.

"Yes he I-is your son. I found out ibwas pregnant after I found out I was just your one night stand.  Your dum ass didnt even put a condom on. I had my son when I moved to Napples. I aint tell you because when I c am e back you where mr.kingpin so why would I put my son in danger with your bull shyt. In my belly I got raped see you see I got three kids in my belly im 4 months pregnant.  By my mf rapist you happy huh are you"

Tay Pov

I miss Nieva so fuckin much man I should have never let her go. I should have just listened to her side of the story. I know she moved in the apts on 27ave im planning on visiting her and I also heard she have her son Cam. NIVEA is the best thing that ever happen to me she mad my day and brought me joy to my self. I love her man I wish i had her back.

"Daddy where is Nini?" Tayanna asked. Shyt I been lien to her for the last two weeks.

"She is at her new home let go see her go get your shoes" I told her. She had a big koolaid smile on her face I love to make my baby girl happy.

((At Niveas Apt complex))

I knocked on her door and some nigga asnswered. Dam she done gotta nother nigga on me its only been two weeks. But when I look at the nigga he look like the nigga Ice king of a gang called Yrn.

"Yo who you" he asked. Df this nigga think he is answering the doors like that.

"Twan who is n that is that my mama" Nivea voice said in the back when she came to the door she stood there shocked and smiled when she saw Tayonna.

"Momma Nini I miss you and so does daddy he cwry the other night to mama" she said. Nivea laughed sand looked at me and smiled. I knew right then in there this cat ass nigga aint her man.