June 28, 2012

Abigail's outfit on the side~

"Dear Diary:

Mood: Apathetic.

My life is spiraling downward.

I couldn't get eneough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate Me Dry concert.

It sucks 'cause they play some of my favourite songs like 

"Stab My Heart Because I love You" and "Rip Out My Soul" and of course "Stabby Rip Stab Stab"."

"Why do you make me listen to this?" I complain too Serena and Jaxon. Jaxon is our friend, or our brother from another mother as we say all the time. Him and a few of his other friends got tickets and he wanted to go with us when we told him we where going last night. As of right now I'm sitting in the backseat, in the middle, listening to "The Emo Song" because they're ass holes and always make me listen to it.

"It's funny, you will enjoy it, bitch." Jaxon turns to look at me. His plug is sticking out because of the head rest on the chair. Jaxon looks like a mixture of Kuza but without the nose strechers and he has brown fluffy hair like Christopher Drew.

"Fuck off, Jaxon." I flip him off.

"I can call my buds up, I don't have to go with you two." He says.

"Good, I don't want you here." I grin at him.

"Girls, girls, you're both pretty. Now get out of the fucking car so we can have us some fucking warped tour 2012!" Serena almost yells making both Jaxon and I grin.

Jaxon and I's relationship is very dorky. He seriously is like the brother I never had. My dad's have joked about adopting him into our family a couple times. See, Jaxon and I met in high school and Jaxon's home was very broken so he'd come over and sleep over a lot. I'm glad my dad's weren't like other parents and didn't let guys sleep over. Well, they actually where kind of strict about it but Jaxon was an excption because they knew that we'd never fuck. We treat each other like sister and brother. What happens because of that is we argue a lot and fight about stupid things. Most of our arguments and fights aren't real though, more of a sarcasm war. I love that boy to death and he makes me smile. He's my best friend to death, don't get me wrong, Serena is amazing, but so is Jaxon. People say you can't have more than one best friend, well I fuckin' do.

I hop out of the car and jump on Jax's back.

"Piggy back!" I sing in his ear making him laugh a bit. He holds my legs up so I don't have to choke him like the first few times I've done this.

"Guys, I can see like three of the stages!" I giggle. I know, I sound like a complete fucking fangirl for my age but hell, wouldn't you fangirl if you where at Warped Tour to see a shit ton of your favorite music influences? Slice.

***

We walk through the crowded venue as I start talking to my camera, I make youtube videos, I actually have quite a bit of subscribers so poop on you if you think it's weird!

"Guys, I'm at Warped Tour! Well I've been at warped tour for a while now but I just got the chance to take my camera out. We just got out of the Pierce The Veil crowd. We somehow got pulled into it and ended up in the front. Don't get me wrong, I like Pierce the Veil but that crowd was hecka nasty. As of right now I have no idea where we are going. Poop head, where are we going?" I ask Jaxon.

"Well, we're going to a place called shut the fuck up ville." He says throwing an arm around my shoulder. "I'm just kidding you guys, I love this girl to death. You guys get sassy, I promise I don't really mean it." He kisses my head making me smile.