June 29 2012 Pt. 2

"So, did you walk here?" I ask Josh as we step out of the shop. 

"Nah, the guys dropped me off." He smiles. 

"So, want to take my car?" I smile also. 

"Sure, but I have to drive because I have a stupid suprise for you!" He says making me giggle a bit. 

We walk side by side to my car in an actual comfortable silence. There's a smile stamped on my face and a smile stamped on his face also. 

"So here's the keys and here she is." I point to my black El Camino, she's probably my favourite car I've seen. 

"Nice car." He grins and opens the passanger door for me, waving me inside making me chuckle and smile. 

I get myself situated on the passenger side of my car as Josh runs around getting in on the other side. 

"So where are we going?" I ask as he pulls out of the parking lot. 

"Didn't I tell you it was a suprise?" He winks making me laugh lightly. 

I lean my head on the window my eyes closed a bit as we drive in a peacefel silence. The car comes to a stop quicker than I expected. My eyes open to see that we're at a bowling alley. 

"Oh fuck yes! I'm going to whoop you're fucking ass!" I snicker and hop out of the car. He chuckles and walks around, to the entrance. 

"We'll see about that missy!" He grins making me giggle. 

***

"Why do I keep missing?" I complain and stomp back over to the ball vender. Josh grins at me, teeth shining and all. 

"Do you need help?" He teases making me roll my eyes but smile. 

"Maybe." I rock back on my heels to my toes, back and forth a few times. 

Josh chuckles and stands, as I grab the ball from the Ball Return. We both walk over to the alley and stand in front of it. 

"Okay so first what you want to do is get close eneough so you're not going to fly over the line but you're at a decent distance." Josh says. I move to where I'm standing in the middle of the lane and try to find a decent place to step. 

Josh's hands make their way onto my waist making me move a little bit to the right. His cool breathe hits my ear making a small shiver run through my body. He places his hand over mine on the ball and brings our arms back after moving the ball around a bit. He pushes our arms to throw the ball forward, but to where it's not like actually throwing but rolling. The ball rolls down the alley almost hitting the center pin but in the end knocking them all down. 

I jump up and scream a little bit with joy, that's like the first time I've knocked all the pins down today. I used to be so good at this game but just never play it anymore. I turn to Josh wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my lips to his. He smiles against my lips, a smile stamped onto my lips also. We pull away from eachother causing me to giggle slightly. 

"Didn't you say you where going to whoop my ass?" He grins and raises an eyebrow. I stick my tongue out at him causing him to laugh a bit. 

***

We sit down at our table for the alley and look at the computer screen. Again Josh won, but this time only by 3 points. We've played probably about 20 games and I haven't won a single one, sadly.  

"Another round?" Josh asks making me shake my head wildly. 

"No no, I'm done. I'm all bowled out." I laugh at my stupid sentance.