July 14 2012

My legs fly around in the air, coverd by black knee high socks. A sigh escapes my lips as at how utterly bored I am. I let my legs fall back on my bed, making the bed move in a weird way. I groan and throw my head back closing my eyes tightly. 

"I'm so bored!" I yell, complaining like a five year old.

"Then go take a walk, stop complaining!" Serena shouts back. I flip her off through the wall and scootch of the bed. 

I make my way over to my vanity where my laptop is sitting. I pull open youtube and click on the upload a video link. I get a few options of uploading a video from hard drive or recording a video with the webcam. I choose the webcam. 

The camera light turns on and allows me to see myself, here goes I guess. 

"Hey all my little makeup geeks. So today is Saturday and I am so literally bored. I don't have to go to the shop for another four hours so I just thought of a good idea to inform you all about this. So as a few of you know I'm planning to be at the last couple of warped tour dates and I want to meet you guys. So if you're going to be at the Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Auburn, or Portland shows I will be there. The Motionless In White guys and I have been talking and decided to put me in their booth for me so I can meet you lovley kids. So I will be at the Motionless In White tent if I do end up going. We've planned this all out without even knowing if I'm for sure going." I roll my eyes putting my head in my hand as I lean on the vanity. 

"It sucks not knowing because like we're planning so much fun shit to do and give aways from my etsy so it would just blow if i couldn't go. But we'll just wait and see. I want all of you kids watching this viideo to tweet at me saying Warped Tour 2012 and the date you're going to out of the four places I just named. I will try my best to reply to all of you guys in the comments down below, if you comment that is." I chuckle a bit. 

"Okay guys, have a super awesome spectacular day! I hope all you beautiful girls and boys are smiling. I love you guys, mwah!" I blow a kiss to the camera and then stop recording. 

The video is about three minutes long and I don' t even bother trying to go over it to see if I sound stupid or not. I click the upload button and step away from the laptop. I fall onto my bed and grab my phone that's sitting on my pillow. It starts buzzing in my hands as I get a call, wow great timing. 

"Hello." I say with a smile as I answer the phone. 

"Hey, Princess, what're you up to?" Josh's sweet voice fills the phone. I can't believe I've fallen for him so hard. 

"Actually nothing, I'm so bored but I just made a youtube video, but now I'm bored." I laugh a bit rolling onto my back. 

"I'm sorry, Princess. Anyways, I was calling to ask if you wanted to do an internet date soon?" He asks making me giggle a bit. 

"What the hell is an internet date?" I ask. 

"Okay, well its a date that we go on skype and then we basically set up our own dinners and such things and make it into a sort of date." He finishes making me smile. 

"That sounds cute, sure. But I have to go to work in about four hours so I'll need to get a speedy lunch together." I say. 

"That works, I only have a few hours also. Get your lunch ready and so shall I, I'll skype you in a bit?" He questions. 

"Sounds perfect, see your pixelized face soon." I grin. 

"Bye, Princess." He hangs up after that making me giggle a bit. 

I push myself off of my bed and grab my laptop, taking it to the kitchen with me, just in case he tries calling me over skype. I dig through the fridge to see some leftovers from Mongolian barbaque. That looks good. I put that in a bowl and throw it in the microwave for a minute or two. I grab two candles and sit them on the table sitting my laptop between them. I put my kettle on the stove to heat up some water for tea. As I do that the microwave goes off. I grab the bowl out of the microwave and go over to the table sitting it down in front of the laptop. I then grab a cloth towel and a fork sitting it nicely beside the bowl. The kettle makes a piercing noise so I pull it off the stove and pour water into the mug.