June 28 2012 Pt. 2

"Hey, you guys made it to our signing!" Ricky jumps up making me giggle a bit.

"Yeah, we also brought our friend Jaxon, I hope you don't mind." Serena smiles at him.

"Thats great! Chris!" Ricky yells. I look over to see people getting annoyed that they have to wait.

"What?" Chris shouts back.

"Never mind you titty licker." He yells making a lot of people laugh including I.

I go down the line and get a poster signed that I got for free. I get to Josh and he kind of gives me a small glare. What the hell?!

"You guys made it! Korel, come here fuck head!" Chris shouts making their tour manager walk over to us.

"You called?" Korel smirks down at Chris.

"Get these three lovley fuckers back behind this table!" He shouts like a boss and a waiter.

"I'm on it, sir!" He shouts back and then pushes Chris's head making me chuckle a bit.

"So, go to the end of the table and we can get you back here in this mess of a tent." Josh laughs making us laugh a bit also.

We walk to the end of the extremly long black table, it's odd that a table is really that long. We finally reach the end of the million foot long table and wait for Korel. It's kind of weird he isn't here yet but whatever.

"You guys are like three of the luckiest people in the world!" A girl says walking up to us.

"Not really, they're just people like you and I. They make amazing music but they're really no different from us." I shrug a bit to the girl. She rolls her eyes and looks over to Jax and Serena.

"Do you guys think you can get me back also?" She asks twirling her hair, obviously trying to flirt with Jax.

"Sorry deary, but we can't." Serena says and with that flicks her hair, turning around. I roll my eyes at Serena's dramaticness. It's sometimes crazy at how dramatic she can be over something not so dramatic.

The girl gasps a bit and stomps off. I also roll my eyes at the girls childish behavior.

"Sorry I took so long, the guys had backstage passes for you guys but I left them on the bus because I was in such a rush this morning. It's so crazy, however it's always fucking crazy with this six." I laugh at that thinking of how Serena and Jax are, if I had to be stuck with them months at a time I'd probably go crazy.

I grab the pass out of Korel's hand as he hands it to me. I throw it over my neck pulling my hair out so it's not stupidly stuck under the chain. As odd as it is, it is really a chain. It's kind of weird because I was expecting it to be like a shoelace type thing but it's actually a chain.

"Okay, if you guys would follow me." He says bringing us around the table.

We walk down to the 6 boys that are still sitting and signing things. I'm not sure who the guy is but he's telling the kids that they can't take photos, only get a signature and hugs. The kids throw a few fits but listen to the guys orders.

"So you guys can just lounge around or whatever. The line looks to be almost over so usually when the lines gone we pack up. We're supposed to only be here for a half an hour but they like to meet all the kids because they don't want to dissapoint them." Korel says making me nod and smile.

"That's sweet." I reply to him. He shrugs a bit and chuckles.

"Tell that to them, they're pretty sweet guys. They have tempers just like anyone else, but they're cool. But yeah, so I think they'll be leaving soon leaving Allie, David, and Mark here, I'll be leaving with the boys and you three will probably come with us."He says.