August 3 2012 pt. 2

Josh and I walk hand in hand towards where the prom is.

"Who do you thinks going to win prom king and queen?" Josh asks.

"Us." I grin.

"I think so too." Josh chuckles. I grin at him and out of the corner of my eye see Allie in Ryan's arms.

I turn to see what the fuck is going on and see that Ryan is running in the direction of where the prom is. I laugh as she laughs and looks like she's going too pee.

"God they're such idiots." Josh laughs a bit causing me to laugh more.

"Says the one who's so idiodic it isn't funny." I wink at him. 

"Says the one who is the most idiodic person ever." He mimicks causing me to hold in laughter. 

"Says the one who is the most idiodic person in the entire universe." He gasps causing me to giggle a bit.

"Just for that-" He doesn't finish his sentance, instead he picks me up bridal style and starts running.

I laugh at him because this is just what happened with Ryan and Allie.

"You're such a dork." I giggle at him as he slows down, breathing heavily.

"But I'm your dork." He sings causing me to giggle more.

"You sure are." I grab his chin with one of my thumbs and kiss him lightly.

"Fuck your kisses are the best thing. I'm going to hate having them not be around every moment of everyday." He whines making me stick my bottom lip out.

"Im sawwy." I say like a little kid, my lip still out.

"It's not your fault." He kisses my lip lightly causing me to smile a bit.

"Isn't it though?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Nah." He grins and kisses my nose. I smile and do the same back.

"Ew."  Chris pushes Josh a bit causing the both of us to laugh.

"You're just jealous that you don't have a girl in your arms that looks like Abigail." Josh says in a taunting voice.

"Shut the fuck up." Chris laughs and walks away with Devin beside him.

"You going to put me down?" I ask Josh.

"Don't think so, just because I like carrying you." I giggle a bit at his reply.

"That's weird Joshua." I snicker making him roll his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." He says just like Chris did.

"No." I argue.

"Yes!" He argues back walking again.

"Whatchya gonna do if I don't?" I grin at him.

"I'm going to shove a piece of cake in your face." He snickers instantly causing me to shut up.

"I'm just joking baby, I'd never do that." He says making me raise an eyebrow.

"Never?" I ask him, totally telling he was lying.

"Shut the fuck up." He says again causing me to laugh and kiss his cheek.

"Ew!" He whines making me laugh.

"Shush." He laughs at what I said and sits me down, now that we're at where the prom is.

"So what do we even do?" I ask. 

"Didn't you ever go to prom in high school?" Josh asks. 

"No, that was my rebellious fuck everything stage, dont you know." I say causing him to laugh. 

"Odd, I'm still in that stage." I chuckle at his reply. 

"Go get me cake." I say. 

"Go get me cake." He mocks me walking away. I shake my head with a smile and walk over to where I see Elliot from Blessthefall and walk over to him. 

"You look lonley." I say with a small chuckle. 

"Beau left me for Lights." He laughs a bit. 

"Well what an ass butt." He laughs a bit at me saying that. 

"Where's your date?" He asks me. 

"I sent him to get me cake." He laughs at that. 

"Is he your servant now?" He asks me. 

"Yes, Josh is now my servant." I giggle and watch Josh laugh as he tries grabbing cake but endes up sticking his finger in it. 

"You guys look like you'll last." Elliot says causing me to smile. 

"Well thank you." I smile as Josh walks back over. 

"I'll leave you two be." Elliot says with a laugh wandering off.

Josh hands me the plate with a finger hole in the middle of the cake. I laugh a bit at the hole in the middle. 

"Really?" I say with a grin.

"Shut up." We both laugh at that. 

-------------------------

Sorry for such being such a lame person. Just don't have any motivation right now.