August 2 2012

I sit in front of the fan as the wind blows at my face hitting it, a sigh of extsasy leaving my lips. Fuck man this is so good, it's like a fucking sauna on this bus, I'm sweating so bad. It's not a good thing, why can they not turn on some air conditioning? Oh right, because they think a fan is eneough for all of us. NOT! One fan is not eneough for 12 people! Yes, 12 people live on this bus for the time being.

I groan out as Ryan takes the fan from me.

"Give it back ya butt fuck!" I exclaim pulling it back.

"Don't call me a butt fuck, you butt fuck!" He argues. I laugh a bit and scoot by him so it's blowing on the both of us.

"Are you sure it's on high?" Ryan asks. I nod and stick my face in front of it.

"You guys are whore's!" Chris exclaims. I'd laugh but I think that would make me more hot than I already am.

"Turn on the AC then!" Ryan whines. I stand and go to the back and grab my bag.

I take it with me to the bathroom and pull out my bathing suit. I love it so very much. It's a two piece, not to be cliche or anything. It kind of reminds me of a vintage pin up doll swim suit. I got it at hot topic, I know another cliche thing. They have some pretty cute cloththing items so please don't judge me.

I slip the two pieces on my body after removing my other clothing. I puff my hair back up and sigh as the swim suit sticks to me from the heat. I exit the bathroom and go back to my bunk sliding on my combat boots then walk to the front.

Chris wolf whistles at me making me flip him off. He laughs at that and then stops probably realiziing its to hot to laugh.

"I'm walking to the beach, is anybody going to come along?" I ask.

"Oo me!" Josh immediatly runs to the back making me chuckle.

"Anyone else?" I raise a brow.

"I will go!" Ricky cheers and also runs to the back.

"Might as well, it's better than being stuck on this bus all day." Ange chuckles making me smile.

"You're right man." Chris stands and goes to the back with the others.

"Are you three going to stay here?" I ask Ryan, Allie, and Devin.

"I'm not the beach type." Devin shrugs.

"Oh bull shit!" Allie laughs causing me to laugh.

"I'll go, sounds fun but I'm going to wait for the boys to get done, that could get scary back there." Allie chuckles.

"Alright. You're right though, I need my bag but I don't want to go back there. I've only been here two days and I already am scared to see them alone together." Both Allie and I laugh.

"You make us sound gay." Josh whines coming out of the back.

"But babe, you are gay." I wink at him.

"So does that make you a guy?" He raises an eyebrow and smirks.

"Yes, I'm a fabulous guy, the best damn drag there is. Tits and everything!" I exclaim causing everyone that's in the front to laugh.

It's weird though because the only people in the front lounge are Allie, Ryan, Devin, Josh, and I. Korel is sleeping and I think Rich, Chris(Holley), and Shaun are out getting food for later. Haha suckers. Ricky and Chris come out pushing each other, I laugh as Ricky almost pushes Josh over. Allie rolls her eyes with a smile and goes to the back, Ryan following her, awe.

"Come on Vampira, get your booty up, you're going with us!" I exclaim pulling Devin out of his chair. He groans and wallows to the back.

"You owe me!" He shouts causing me to chuckle. Angelo skips out of the back, okay not literally skipping but comes to the front lounge.