DREAM COME TRUE (HAEHAE COUPLE)

PROLOGUE

Mactan International Airport

Mom: Are you sure bout this? You can stay in LA with your auntie's and cousins. They would be really glad to have you there.

Zelle: Don't worry Ma. I'll be fine. I need some time on my own and besides I've always wanted to go to Korea, I was just waiting for the perfect job and somehow it came. But it doesn't mean I wont go to LA, when i had everything, I will consider staying there and take you there, but I still would want to settle in Korea. Its where I find my peace.

Mom: I understand you. If it helps you from getting over everything, after all that has happened. You have my support.

Dad: You're mom is right. You have our support. Just don't forget to call us. Especially when you need someone to talk to.

Zelle: Thanks dad, mom. I couldn't have done it without you. *walks towards her parents and give them a hug*

Dad: I'm so proud of you. We both are. I can't believe your all so grown up. It was just like yesterday that we scolded you about some small stuff.

Mom: *sniffs* *wiping the tears coming out on her eyes*

Zelle: Papa, look what you've done. You made mom cry. *hugs her mom* Don't worry. Nothing will change, I would still be the daughter you used to scold. Its just that I got set on my own adventure and got to keep things moving forward.

Mom: I know dear *releasing her daugther from hugging* I just can't get over from all the things that happened from Ian.

Zelle: *looks down and frown, then looks back up and smiles* Ma, don't fuss about it. Its just that were not meant to be together and I' m happy that God didn't let that wedding happen so that I won't be miserable forever. Besides, I'm happy that we didn't get married, somehow I felt that it won't work.

Airport Announcer: Passenger for Flight AA140 bound for Incheon,South Korea please proceed to the boarding area.

Zelle: Well, there's my cue. See you on Skype. * hugs her parents once more*

Dad: See ya kid. Call us when you landed.

Mom: Take care. And don't forget to pray.

Zelle: I will. Thank you. *kisses them on the cheeks, then turns to her best friend* I guess this a goodbye?

Siobee: Hell no!!!, more like see you later. Your not dying you know. *laughs* HAHAHA

Zelle: I'm gonna miss you so much * hugs*

Siobee: I know. Me too. * lets go from the hug*

Zelle: *turns to her parents* Tell kuya (brother) my goodbyes and kiss Gabe for me. I'll call him later to check how Gabe is doing.

Mom: We will. Now you go before we change our minds.

I smiled as I pushed my luggages through the passengers area. Before I finally went in, I turned for the last time, I waved and gave them a huge smile and blew them a kiss goodbye.

CHAPTER 1: DOUBLE DATE

Before to start my journey to a new life. My name is Zelle Saine. I am a graduate of fashion design and also a hotel and restaurant management graduate. I have achieved my goal in life. My parents are from a well known family. I live in a province somewhere in the Philippines. My mother is Filipino-Spanish while my father is Filipino-American. I am 26 years old and single. I was supposed to be married but things was just not what it meant to be.