Crush, Chop, and Burn part 2

Chase ran around the lab carrying a box and putting things in it. "What are you doing?" Leo questioned. "If Mr. Davenport is sending us off to some facility, the office supplies are coming with us." Chase spat. "Don't save any for us." I responded but they all ignored us. "So where is this facility?" Leo questioned Eddie. "Facility x? Its all the rage." Eddie scoffed and showed a picture of a beautiful island. "Thats not bad..." "Oh wait. That's just my screen saver." Eddie started again. He showed an icy tundra and my eyes went wide. "Instead of office supplies we should be gathering wood." Chase groaned. I pat his shoulder and he laid his head onto my shoulder as we all worried about facility x.
Leo and I sat quietly in his room watching something on his TV. Tasha walked in. "Oh guys, I know you'll miss your friends but hey you'll have more time with me. We can play that game! Where you do the thing with the thing." I looked at her, "No offense Tasha, its way to late in life for you to learn videogames." we got up and walked into the living room, seeing Davenport hiding something behind a curtain. "Donald, what is that?" Tasha questioned her husband. "I know you guys will be upset that your friends are leaving so I laser scanned their features and personalities into robots!" He yelled and pulled the curtain down to show 3 robots that looked a lot like Adam, Bree, and Chase. "What do you think?" He questioned. "I think the fact of having a billionaire father, has warn off." Leo scoffed. Adam, Bree, and Chase came upstairs in their mission suits. They locked eyes with the robots before looking at Leo and I. "What are these?" Bree questioned. "Franken Brain is trying to replace you with creepy robots." Leo spat. "Welcome to crazy town!" I added, swirling my finger in the air. Adam walked up and inspected his robot. "Time is 11:36 and the temperature is 68 degrees." It said. "You made a robot of me that says the time and temperature?" He questioned and Davenport nodded before Adam yelled, "THATS SO COOL!" I rolled my eyes. "Is that really what my nose looks like?" Bree questioned. "No, you have a slight moustache underneath." The robot said making everyone but me and Bree laugh. My eyes widened and she felt under her nose to see if it was true before looking at me to verify, I shook my head no. "I'm chase, let's do ma- ma- ma-" Chases robot started to glitch and Davenport hit it, "Math." Everyone began to laugh except for Chase. He looked at me and I stopped laughing, "sorry." "That's not funny." Chase spat angrily. "No its fuh- fuh- fuh-" me and Bree hit Adam, "Funny." We all began to laugh and I went over to Chase and hugged his arm. He smiled down at me before a frown replaced all out faces when the door bell rang. Davenport opened it and began talking to some guy named Fitz. We all hugged and they left, leaving Leo and I with Davenport and Tasha. "Come on Sam." Leo spat and I followed him to some part of the house.
We walked down to the lab to grab our book bags when we saw the robots. "Hello insert name here, would you like to join in on happy silly fun time?" The Adam robot questioned. "No, go away tin freaks." I snapped. "Yea, you can't replace our real friends. We really loved those guys. Especially Sam to Cha-" before he could finish I punched him in the stomach. "Threat detected!" The Chase robot said. "Must eliminate." The Bree robot added. My eyes widened and the all surrounded me. The Bree robot holding Leo back and the Adam and Chase robot lifting me off the ground into their arms. I started to scream while the robots stared to laugh. "Leo! Sam! Its us!" My heart dropped as we all broke away. "You said you loved us!" Adam mocked Leo. Leo smacked Adam and I smacked Chase. They both yelled "ow" and Bree laughed. "Its really you guys!" Leo and I yelled in unison and we all hugged. "What happened?" Leo asked. "Well we told the driver we forgot something and we switched the robots in our place." Chase exclaimed, his hand placed on the mid of my back. "We just have to act like dumb robots around Tasha and Davenport." Adam said. "Which will be easier for some then others
" Bree smirked and we giggled. At that moment Davenport came down and Adam, Bree, and Chase became robots again. "Hey guys, what are you doing?" He questioned. "Hanging with our robo fake people friends." I said quickly. "There's nothing like a robot party cause a robot party don't stop." Leo sang but stopped when I gave him a dirty look. Davenport smiled awkwardly before picking something up. "You said you loved us, you said you loved us~" Adam sang again but stopped when Davenport turned back to us. "You know whats funny about having robots. Their practically indestructible." Davenport said. "What?" Leo and I mumbled before he shocked Adam with the pen like thingy. "Stop it!" I yelled. "Its ok! They can't feel it." Davenport grinned and shocked Chase with it. "Will you quit it!" Leo said and Davenport went to shock Bree with it but she held up her hand and said, "Don't even think about it." "Oh! Sassy robot!" Davenport geeked out. "You try it!" He urged. "No." I said. "Come on! Its fun!" He persisted. "No." Leo spat. "Come on-" and before he said anything more I took it and shocked him. "Hey! That is fun." I laughed.  We all laughed as Davenport twitched on the floor.
I ended up going home that night but I changed quickly in the morning before running out of the broken down house and up to rich man mountain. I knocked on the door and Chase opened it, a smile growing on both of our faces. "Good morning, ms. Sam." He said like the robot and winked at me, making me giggle. We walked over to the table as Leo handed out food. When he got to Chase he handed him a banana peel. "I'm not eating this Leo." Chase groaned. "You don't eat it, suck all its flavor out." Leo said in a 'duh' tone. "No!" I sighed and grabbed Chase an apple. He gladly excepted, our fingers colliding when he took the apple from me. His touch sent shivers down my spin and my heart began to beat in my throat. I smiled and let go of the apple and turned to Leo. He raised an eyebrow at me so I punched his pathetically tiny little arm. He whimpered in pain as Tasha came in. "What are you guys doing?" She questioned. "Feeding these four." I pointed to the bionics and Leo. "Have you eaten Sam?" She frowned. "Guess!" I giggled. "When was the last time you ate?" Leo asked. "When was the last time you fed me?" I answered. "Why won't you let us adopt you?" Tasha persisted. "Because." I shrugged and looked at the curious bionics. "So! Mom! I was thinking we could take them to school with us." Leo changed the subject, breaking the tension. "No. Your teachers already think you are a little weird." Tasha stated. "How do you know that?" Leo questioned. "Because on your last progress report it said 'we think Leos a little weird.'" She admit. "What did your dad say to your progress report?" Tasha asked me. "He used it as a tissue." I responded, taking Chase's apple and biting into it before giving it back. A red streak crossed both of our faces. "Go to school!" Tasha persisted. We gave the three a hug and ran out of the house, to school.
We bursted through the door, "Where are the robots?" Davenport handed us some waters and we took sips of them as he explained how they took them to the recycling center. Leo and I spit out our water. "What?" We questioned. I zoned out, my breath hitching in my throat, and I couldn't think straight. The adults walked out of the room leaving me and Leo speechless. Leo grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door. "Please tell me you are dragging me to save them." I hoped. "Where else would I go?" He snapped. We arrived at the recycling center, wandering around and calling their names. "Its not going to work!" I yelled and sat down on something that wasn't meant to be sat on. Soon enough I was falling down a hole, screaming. I hit the ground with a loud thud; dust and dirt kicked up around me and it felt like my I was a blender inside my body. Leo fell in and landed next to me. The room began to turn in my vision. "Leo? Sam?" Chase questioned. "No! Its Ophra and Sabrina Carpenter! GET US OUT OF HERE!" Leo yelled, standing up. I heard voices on the other side if the room before weakly tapping on Leo's ankle. My eyes felt heavy and I didn't feel good. "Sam!" He yelled, "Guys! Sam's bleeding! Hurry!" Moments later it turned black and all I could feel was someone picking me up and Chase's voice in my ear saying, "Its going to be ok, Sam. We're here. Don't worry." Then I felt cold and alone.
"Sam?" Voices and bodies surrounded me and a heavy weight was on my head. I let my eyes flutter open slowly but I my mouth wouldn't open and it was struggle to be awake. "Sam!" Leo and Chase yelled and both took one of my hands. Their loud voices hitting my ears and making me wince. "Are you ok honey?" Tasha questioned, gently brushing my hair with her fingers. I nodded and forced myself to speak, "What happened?" "You blacked out, trying to save us." Bree grinned. I looked around and noticed I was laying on the cyber desk, I tried to sit up but failed. Adam laughed at me and I glared at him. Davenport and Bree helped me sit up and then off the cyber desk. I stood for a second, dizzyness taking control. I leaned on Chase for a bit, taking a few deep breaths. "We are going to go order pizza. Would you like to stay the night?" Davenport asked me. I smiled, "I'll go call dad." I stood up straight and walked over to the rock wall and called my father. "What do you want?" He spat through the phone. "Hey dad, would it be ok if I stay at my friends house for the night?" I question. "Is it those friends you've been spending so much time with?" He asked, annoyance stained his words as he slurred them. He was drunk again. "Yes sir." "Let me talk to their parents." He snapped. "Y-yes sir." I walked past the group and to the elevator, the four kids following me and when we got to the kitchen I nervously gave Davenport my phone. "He wants to talk to you." I whispered, my voice shaky. Davenport nodded and took my phone, putting it to his ear, someone's hand grazing my arm and in return I winced before turning to see the four worried teenagers. I gave a small smile before nodding back over to Davenport, who's smile was turned into a look of worry. My heart dropped to my stomach and my breath hitched in my voice. "Well Sam is one of the best things that had ever happened to my kids!" Davenport yelled, listened then went back to yelling. "Fine! We will keep her! She's such a delight, why did she stay so long with a lunatic." He hung up and threw my phone across the room. My eyes widened and Leo had to pick my mouth up off the ground before Bree brought my in for a hug. "Davenport! I found a sad Sam in our living room! Can we keep her?" Adam yelled. "Chase. Adam. Bree. Sam. Get in the car. Tasha. Leo. Go get a room ready for Sam. We have to get her things." Davenport said then walked to the door. I looked at Tasha and she nodded towards the door. The bionics began to walk forward but my feet were glued to the ground. Chase walked back over to me, "You're safe. Adam, Bree, Mr. Davenport, and I will protect you." I nodded, calming down a bit and walking forward to the car. We piled in, silence and tension filling the air. "Mr. Davenport-" I began but he waved me off. "You will stay with us. Mission plan: grab her things and get out of there." He spoke through gritted teeth. We arrived soon enough and we all got out of the car. People stared at us, glares of death. "I'll stay here with the car. Bree super speed and pack all her things in boxes or something. Then you all can bring them down and I'll put them in the car." Davenport directed. We nodded, walking to the already open door. I stepped in and the floor boards creaked. "What are you doing here?" The drunk on the couch spat. "Grabbing my things and then leaving. For good." I responded before walking quickly up the old staircase. Bree super speeded around my room. In the middle of my room we had 6 boxes. "You didn't have that much stuff." Bree shrugged. Adam grabbed three boxes and walked down the stairs and out the door. Bree grabbed a box and Chase grabbed the last two boxes. "Do you need help?" I questioned, a small smile placed on my lips as I spoke to Chase. "No, I've got it." He reassured. "Is this your boyfriend?" My father slurred. We turned to see him chuckling in the doorway. Chase stepped in front of me as my father walked closer, "Don't even try..." I put my hands on Chase's shoulder, "Chase. Its ok." He looked at me with the corner of his eye and nodded, almost unsure if its the right thing to do. "He's not my boyfriend dad." I said, "Him and his siblings are my best friends." Adam and Bree appeared behind him. "We have to go." Bree spoke up. My father turned slowly to them and chuckled, moving to the side of the doorway so we can leave. "Bye." I mutter as we walked past him. The three made it down the stairs but my father grabbed my arm before I could step down. "I will get my revenge." He whispered in my ear. "Let her go." Adam yelled angrily. He let go and I began to walk down the stairs. A few steps down I felt a foot on my back and I screamed as I fell down the stairs. Chase dropped the boxes and caught me, picking me up bridal style. Adam grabbed the boxes and we left the house. "What happened?" Davenport questioned as he put the last box in the trunk while Chase put me in the back seat. "He kicked her down the stairs." Bree replied. They all seemed angry, I just hurt really badly. The car ride back was quiet to. When we got the boxes upstairs to my new room and when that was done we sat at the kitchen table. No one said a thing as we ate the pizza. "Welcome home Sammy." Leo whispered to me. "Thanks Leo." I smiled at everyone gratefully. "Thanks everyone." Everyone smiled at me and we went back to eating. Maybe this won't be so bad.