Night of the Living Virus

I sat on the couch, textina a group chat for a school project I have to be apart of, Chase and Adam sat on either side of me on their own phones. Bree stormed in, yelling at the boys for being around. "Sam and I have a sleepover with the most popular girls in school." She squealed, "Arent you excited, Sam?" I looked up from my phone to look at her, "Pretty prissy pink princesses? Of course im not excited." I rolled my eyes and went back to texting the group chat, "Stephenie pushed me down a flight of stairs when i was 7, i pulled her hair so hard when we were 8 that she wouldnt even look my way till we were 12." I noticed both boys looking at me like i was a lunatic. "Thats how you got the bad girl title?" Adam questioned. I looked over at Adam with a dirty look and he moved away slightly, nervous i would probably kill him. Bree pushed the boys out as they complained. I stopped up, dusting myself off.

Chase looked at me and i looked at him, a blush crossed our faces before we looked away

Chase looked at me and i looked at him, a blush crossed our faces before we looked away. He walked off somewhere with Adam while Bree and I stayed back to wait for the girls. "You two still haven't talked about it, have you?" She questioned. "About what?" I asked, putting some popcorn in my mouth and acting oblivious. "You know what im talking about, Sam!" She groaned, "The kiss!" "What kiss?" Tasha asked from behind us, a smile on her face. "One of Bree's shows, there was a kiss that she wants to discuss for a strange reason." I said quickly but in a non suspicious way. She nodded and i just glared at Bree. The door bell rang and Bree superspeeded to change her outfit 3 times before opening the door. The annoying blonde doing an inspection of the house before everyone came in. I sighed and walked into the kitchen, seeing Chase with flour on his face and Adam laughing. "Why's that ugly and annoying girl here?" I heard Stephenie ask and I had to hold myself back from killing her. "Sam? She lives her! She's my best friend." Bree said, oblivious to what Stephenie called me. "You need new friends then..." She retorted, i rolled my eyes before going back to grabbing a water bottle. "Why did she say those mean things about you?" Adam asked me. "Cause she hated me, i stopped caring though." I took a sip of my water and walked over to the girls before the boys said anything else. "For me?" Stephenie asked innocently. I smiled lightly and poured some over her head, everyone gasping. I smirked and walked out of the room and upstairs to my own room. Soon enough there was a knock on my door and Chase walked in. "Hey, was that necessary?" He questioned. I looked up from my laptop and shook my head, "No, but it felt good." He sighed and sat next to me. It was quiet for a while before i broke the silence, "Chase..." He looked at me unsteadily, "Yea?" I ran a hand through my blonde hair, "Am I ugly?" His eyes widened and he shook his head 'no' quickly, "God no, Sam. You're gourgous." I looked at him, he seemed concerned, "Am I annoying?" "Everything Stephenie said wasn't true, Sam. You are the least annoying person I've ever met." Chase informed me, putting a hand on mine gently. "Bree says we need to talk about it." I mumbled but his superhearing caught it. "Talk about..." he knew what i was talking about, we both weren't comfortable even mentioning it. "She saw it..." I informed, "She won't stop bugging me about it." He sighed, "Do we have to?" "I don't know... Maybe?" I groaned, "How do we talk about it?" He shrugged, both of our faces red from embarrassment. We heard screaming, both of us bolting up and rushing downstairs to see Eddy with flames...
I looked at Chase who looked at me puzzled before looking at Caitlyns baloney covered face. We rushed over, Chase and Adam being told to go downstairs with Leo and Big D. Chase looked at me quickly before walking behind Adam to the lab. I walked over to Bree before the air conditioning was turned to high, sending everyone flying. I grabbed onto the wall and with my free hand, I grabbed onto Bree who grabbed onto Stephenie. They got into an arguement that I couldn't hear over the wind but in the end Bree let go of Stephenie, sending her flying. I pulled Bree up closer to me since it was a lot easier and lighter without Stephenie. "She only came for the house!" Bree yelled to me so i could hear, she seemed really mad. "I could have told you that!" I yelled back. Soon the wind stopped and everyone was leaving with messy hair. I brushed my fingers through my hair, pushing it back down onto my shoulders before plopping onto the couch. Bree and Caitlyn ran out, yelling about lougies or something while Big D and Tasha went up to their room, both extremely tired but one with lots of pellets in the wrong places apparently. Adam went down to the lab to go to sleep, leaving me with Chase in the living room. I looked at him and he looked at me. "I'm going to go upstairs and sleep, see you tomorrow..." i muttered awkwardly before heading up to my room. "Ok..." i heard a disappointed Chase mutter as i left. I sighed, plopping down on my bed and screaming into my pillow. "God im such an idiot." I groaned. I looked at my nightstand and saw a piece of paper with lots of words on them. I picked up and began reading:
Dear Samantha Rose Michaels,
Hey Sam, its future Sam. I left you this note to inform you that a lot is going to happen, I cant tell you what happens and I'm sorry I cant help you prior to it happening, but what I can tell you is a few old names will appear again.
Thank you again for fixing the future and please, dont do anything stupid to lose Chase, please. Good luck, you'll be great.
Future Sam, aka the greatest person ever to exist, like broooo, we're great! Bye!!
I laughed lightly and put the paper inside the bedside tables drawer before laying back down and falling asleep.