Mission Space

I walked into the main hall and saw Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo talking to Marcus.  I walked over to them, "Hey guys!" They all smiled at me before going back to their conversation. "I wish i could stay with you guys." Marcus sighed, something about him gave me a weird vibe but he seemed nice enough so i let the vibe go. "And i wish you were a phycotic sociopath with abandonment issues (A/N-I dont think i spelled that right...)." Leo snapped, i gave him a look as Chase pulled Leo backwards. "Leo, give it a rest." I sighed and looked at Marcus, who just raised an eyebrow at Leo, "Oh Chase, nobodies safe until the goverment finishes the background check on this MDog." "One. Who the hell is MDog? And two. How the hell did you get contact with the government?" I snapped, stepping towards Leo a little. Marcus wrapped his arm around my arms, pulling me backwards away from the little weirdo. "They call me MDog, and I'm pretty sure he's just weird." Marcus explained and i sighed. "Look, Marcus. Im sure Davendaddy will let you stay with us." I looked up at the brown haired boy. "We just have to check with Mr. Davenport." Chase gave him a dirty look before smiling again, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him. I looked at him confused as Marcus spoke up, "You call your dad, Mr. Davenport?" "What? No!" Chase panicked, "You do, i was saying Mr. Davenport so you know who i was talking about." Everyone seemed nervous about Marcus believing them but he did which made everyone relieve the breath they were currently holding. I punched Chase in the arm as Marcus laughed a little. "Well thanks guys, see you later." He looked at me and winked before walking off. I sighed walking forward as Chase yelled, "Sam! Bree! Look out!" The football coming towards us, flew to the side. "What just happened?" Bree questioned. "Chase, what did you do?" I asked, shocked of the incident as the football players looked at us weirdly.  "Did you just-?" Adam began. "I think i moved the ball with my mind." Chase stuttered out as he replayed the previous action in his head. "I didnt know you could do that!" Leo looked at Chase, amazed. "Neither did i..." Chase looked at me, nervous of the situation. "Man, if you could do that..." Adam chuckled to himself, "I wonder what I can do with my mind." "We've been wondering that for a while now." I smiled at him innocently as Bree nodded and put her hand on his shoulder. He looked at us confused before we walked off. Half way through the school day I was walking down the hall with Marcus as we talked about the math homework. Chase walked over, walking next to me as Marcus and I talk. "Hey guys." Chase said, making sure we knew he was there. "Hey Chase." Marcus smiled. "Hey Chase, can you help me with the math later?" I asked, Chase quickly nodded. "Yea sure. Anyway, can i talk to you for a second?" Chase asked nervously. I nodded, the both of us saying goodbye to Marcus before walking to my locker. I opened it as he began talking, "I want to talk about it." He whispered. "It?" I asked, looking towards him confused. "You know?" Chase sighed, "The kiss." My cheeks turned firey red as he said it. "Here?" I snapped quietly. "Yes...?" He muttered, looking towards our shoes. "Why now?" I sighed, grabbing my books before closing it and following him into the cafeteria for studyhall. "Because..." he muttered. "Tell me, Chase." I demanded as we sat down. "Because i want to talk about it now." He defended. "Are you jealous of how Marcus flirts with me?" I questioned him bluntly. His eyes widened as he opened his mouth to say something but closed it and nodded slowly. I sighed, "Chase, the only reason i let him flirt is because thats as close as he's gonna get to even being with me."  Chase looked at me with a look of a suprise written on his face. "Sam?" He voice cracked a little, "I really do like you." I smiled, "I really like you too." Before anything else was said Bree, Ethan, Leo, Adam, and Marcus sat at our table. I groaned slightly, hitting my forehead against my notebook as Chase rubbed my back slightly. "Did we do something wrong?" Leo questioned. "No, no. She's just... tired?" Chase explained, not even convinced himself. "Were you two finally talking about it" Bree whisper yelled excitedly. "Ya think?" I growled at her and she squealed silently to herself before talking to Ethan about the homework. I opened my math work and Chase began helping me with the questions. Leo threw a piece of paper at me, looking up he mouthed 'read it'. I sighed and opened the note, 'Sammy and Chase, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, second comes marriage, third comes babies in the baby tree!' I crumpled the paper into a ball and threw back at him before rolling my eyes and looking back at my work.
The bionics, Leo, and I walked into the lab, Leo talking about Chase's new ability. I wasn't paying attention to their conversation until Bree asked me a question. "Hey Sam?" I turned my head to the group, "Yes?" "Sammy, are you ok?" Leo asked me. I nodded, adding a smile, "Yea, just thinking i guess. Whats up?" "Do you know what this code means?" Bree asked. I looked at it,'V_C_T_R C_A_E' I shook my head no, "Sorry, i dont know. Chase?" I looked to him and he shook his head. "Whats it about?" I questioned. "You weren't listening?" Adam sighed, "We have hidden abilities!" I sighed, "Kinda figured, Adam." "Really? How?" He asked cluelessly. "Just a guess." I spat sarcastically. "Sam?" Leo urged. I looked at him, "I'm sorry, I guess I'm just tired." I turned and walked out of the lab and upstairs to my room, laying on the bed and falling asleep.
I heard voices come from downstairs as I woke up. I stood up and straightened out my outfit.

I walked downstairs to see Leo and Marcus on the couch; Leo somehow interested in Tasha's magazines while Marcus sat there like he wanted to kill himself

I walked downstairs to see Leo and Marcus on the couch; Leo somehow interested in Tasha's magazines while Marcus sat there like he wanted to kill himself. I chuckled a little to myself at the boys actions before continuing my journey to the kitchen for some food. "Sam?" I heard Leo cough as I opened the fridge. I looked over to see both boys blood red. "What?" I groaned as i grabbed the milk bottle and poured a glass. "W-wheres your shirt?" Marcus blushed. I looked down and remembered that I was only wearing a bra, simply shrugging as i searched the fridge for food. "Does she do that often?" I heard Marcus ask Leo. "Only when she's comfortable enough, she didn't know you were here so im pretty sure she is just tired." Leo responded. "She could be comfortable with me." Marcus persisted. "Not really, i just woke up from a nap so i dont care honestly." I interupted the boys as i smiled and took a bite of a some ceral i made at the counter. Marcus frowned and i groaned as Leo went back to the magazine. Mr. Davenport came in and ushered Leo out of the room, "Something went terribly wrong with the pizza! Leo!" He looked at me, "Why aren't you wearing a shir?" "Why did you mess up a pizza?" He opened his mouth to say something before closing it, not thinking the arguement was worth it. Leo followed after him as I looked down at my phone, ignoring everyone as i texted some friends. When i looked up, Leo was rushing around to find Marcus. I went downstairs with Leo to find Marcus chillin out in one of the capsules. "Oh lord." I groaned. Big D dragged Marcus towards me as Leo sat at the computer. "As i have no idea what that means, I will come with you." I informed Mr. Davenport and followed the two boys upstairs. "Put this on!" Mr. Davenport handed me a leather jacket and i groaned as i put it on. I got in the backseat of the car, listening to the boys talk about science. We dropped him off and i got in front, half way there we ran out of hydrogen and had to push the car home. Big D and I got out and began pushing. "So, whats the mission about?" I asked as we pushed. "I sent Adam, Bree, and Chase to space." He sighed as we took a second to catch out breathes. "Space?" I asked, exhausted. We began pushing again, "Yea, space." "Why?" I growled. "Can we talk about this when we get back?" He growled and we continued to push.
We got home and walked into the lab as Adam, Bree, and Chase came back in from their mission. "Where were you? You completely abandoned us!" Bree spat. "If i didnt stumble upon my meleculorkenises(I know its spelled wrong), we could have died!" Chase exclaimed. "You're what?" Big D growled. "Oh yea.." Chase stuttered awkwardly, "I stumbled upon that." Big D went on to explain how they had different abilities and just like puberty, he didnt know what or when it could happen. We all looked at each other. "Why do you guys look... and smell... terrible?" Adam asked bluntly. "When a flashing red light starts beeping..." i looked at Davenport, "That. Means. We. ARE. PUSHING. A. CAR. HOME." I raised my voice and gave Davenport a dirty look. "Yea... it means, no more hydrogen..." Davenport took a few steps away from me. "Now." I began again, "If yiu excuse me. Im going to shower." I turned on my heels, sighed really loud and dramatically, and went upstairs to shower. Today didn't go as i thought i would but honestly, when does it when im living with 3 bionic teenagers and my best friend with his scientist step dad and reporter mom. Its fustrating but better then my biological dad.