Commando App

I sat in a spinny chair as Davenport came in. "Ok, I got your glitch results back. Adam, Bree. You both are fairly stable." Davenport informed. "Yes! Fairly stable!" Adam pumped a fist in the air. "Yay! I'm going to school!" Bree yelled excitedly. "Chase, your glitch results are fine I just don't know if I should send you to school considering your commando app." I stopped spinning as Leo spoke up, "Go put on some underwear dude!" My nose wrinkled up, "Chase, we're going to school!" "No! His commando app is-" Davenport made a lot of hand gestures around Chases face as explained Spike. Chase smiled slightly, nodding at everything Davenport was saying before interrupting him. "I promise that Spike won't rear hid ugly head, Mr. Davenport." "Yea like last Christmas when I made the mistake and gave Adam boxing gloves?" Davenport questioned. I laughed, "That is possibly the dumbest thing a brilliant scientist could ever do. That and giving Adam a nuclear bomb to protect." Davenport rolled his eyes at me before I continued, "Don't worry Davendaddy, we'll watch out for Chase!" Everyone laughed except for Davenport who glared at me, "Don't call me that." "Ok, fine. Sorry. Daddyport." I fake pouted. He growled at me and I ran upstairs and out the front door with my book bag slung over my back. A few minutes later the rest of them come out and we all began to walk to school, talking about all sorts of things. We got to school and went to the lunch room for breakfast. "Ok so there are two tables to sit at. The popular table and the popular table adjacent. We sit at the popular table adjacent. Well not Sam. Sam sits at the popular table." Leo said. "Why?" Adam asked. "Trent's in love with her." Leo mocked and I punched his stomach harder then his arm, he let out a small cry and bent down holding his stomach before gasping and standing up straight. He glared at me before Bree spoke up, "News alert, Adam just sat at the popular table!" "What?" Leo yelled. "Oh boy." I groaned. "Well they can't talk about shapes and colors forever." Chase grinned as he walked over to the table and sat down. "Oh boy." I groaned and walked over, standing behind the chair that Chase sat in. Leo and Bree walked over and Leo started mumbling nonsense before the doors opened and the football team came in yelling and jumping into the cafeteria. Trent walked up behind Leo and sniffed him, Leo cowarding away and mumbling a small 'sorry'. Trent looked at Chase, "You're in my spot." "Its just a seat Trent." I said, stepping in the middle of him him and Chase. "Hey babe." Trent smirked, "That's our seat. You're just going to let him take it?" "First off, I'm not your babe. Second, its not 'OUR' seat. Third, its just a chair, chill the hell out." I growled. "Oh come on princess." He purred, his fingers running gently against my cheek which in return I flinched. "Leave her alone." Chase spat. "Or what?" Trent laughed, moving his hand to the roots of my hair and pulling my head downwards then lifting Chase up by the collar of his shirt so him and Chase were face to face. "I'm sorry! He's not very observant." Bree said quickly but Chase gave her a look that meant he wouldn't back down. "Scram before I use you like a napkin." "Ch-Chase..." I stuttered in pain before Trent threw me to the ground. Chase started to talk in a deep voice and pick a fight with Trent. Adam ran over, pulling me up with him by arm, and made our way over to Leo and Bree before saying, "I think Spike's back!" We all looked at each other as he pudding cupped the football team and they ran out. "You're so lucky we have to go to the reading center!" Trent yelled terrified and they ran out, tripping over themselves. Cha- Spike looked at us and put his hand on my waist, "Take a seat compadres, this is our table now." We all sat down, Spike pulling my chair extremely close to his and put his arm around mine. I looked at Bree who sat next to me and she gave me a reassuring look.
The halls were emptying; Leo, Bree, and Adam went to class leaving me alone in the halls with Spike. He watched me from the sitting area in the middle of the hall as I went through my locker looking for my science book. He chuckled and stood up, slowly walking over to me. I could feel his warm breath hovering over my skin, sending shivers down my spin. He grabbed my wrist, turning me around and pushed me against the locker next to mine. His face closing towards mine but he burrowed his face into the crook of my neck, roughly kissing and biting at my neck. I began to shake of fear. I gently put my hands on his chest, shutting my eyes, and pushing him backwards. "I have to go to class, Spike." He frowned, a groan escaping his lips before he backed off. Without looking him in the eye, I grabbed my books and shut my locker before making my way to class, Spike trailing behind me. I entered the classroom and sat inbetween Leo and Bree. I covered the extremely purple hickeys with my hair and the bell rang, meaning that class had started. I looked at Bree and whispered, "Do you have contour or something my skin tone?" "Yea, why?" She whispered back, confused. I shook my head and raised my hand, "Sir?" The male teacher looked at me, "Yes?" "Can Bree and I go to the bathroom?" I questioned. "Why do you both need to go?" He questioned further. I panicked, "Girl things, time of the month...." I panicked. His eyes widened and he raised his hands in surrender, "Say no more! Take all the time in the world. Just go!" I grabbed Bree's hand and she grabbed her bag and we walked out, ignoring the stairs. "He asked!" Bree defended and I could see them all nod. We made it to the bathroom and I checked to see if anyone was in there. "What's going on?" Bree questioned and I pushed my hair back to reveal the hickeys. "Spike." I muttered. Her eyes widened and pulled out some make up to cover it up. "What happened?" She asked as she applied stuff to my neck. "I was at my locker grabbing things for class and he spun me around and bite at my neck, it hurts. A lot." I explained and flinched as she touched it. "Ok, so let's not have you alone with Spike anymore, ever." She said quickly and I nodded. She finished and we went back to class, keeping my hair around the hickeys. I whispered to Leo what happened and his eyes widened. "You ok?" He questioned. I nodded, flashing a small smile. "Badass Sam scared of Spike. Who knew?" Leo thought and I lightly hit him. "Are you ok, though?" He asked, genuinely concerned. "Yea, I'm good." I smiled gratefully. "He's looking at you like you're a delicious snack." He whispered violently and I looked at him like he was crazy because... Well... He is crazy.
We walked down the hall, Spikes finger nails driving into my waist and it hurt. Bree dropped her books and two really cute boys picked up her books cause we're the 'Alpha Dogs.' Some kid gave Spike a hall pass and Leo freaked out. Spike dropped and removed his hand from my waist and started flexing his arms. "I want Chase back..." I muttered to myself but Bree heard it and rubbed my arm comfortingly, I smiled at her thankfully. Mid way of Spikes flexing he looked confused and straightened up. "Commando app disengage?" Chases voice. Chase was back! "Chase!" I smile and hug him, he was surprised at first before hugging back. "Spike gave her hickeys and pressed his fingernails into her side." Bree explained to him. Chase's eyes widened and he hugged me tighter. "I'm so sorry Sam!" He said quickly. "You guys were suppose to watch out for me." "We did, we watched the whole thing!" Leo laughed. "Guys I don't feel good, I'm going to go to the nurse." I muttered and the all nodded. "I'll go with you." Bree said and we linked arms as she took me to the nurse and I heard Chase continue to yell at Leo and Adam about letting him do this to me or something.
"Ok. I'll call your father to come get you and take you home." The nurse said as I clutched my stomach. "Can you call my dad? She's staying with us all we need are the papers that say that my dad is her legal guardian." Bree said. The nurse looked puzzled before dropping it and nodding, going off to call Mr. Davenport. Bree sat next to me. "Hopefully you'll feel better." She smiled at me, "You just need some rest." I nodded, "Thanks Bree." I winced as my stomach did something that hurt a lot and my head began to pound, Bree started rubbing my back which made it feel better. The nurse came back, "Mr. Davenport is on his way. Bree could you help her to her locker to gather her things and wait with her in the main hall way till he shows up. Come back her afterwards and I will write you a pass to class." Bree nodded and helped me to my locker. Chase, Leo, and Adam walked out of the cafeteria. Chase grinning while Leo and Adam were frowning. "What's wrong?" Bree asked. "SPIKE got us involved in a football game against the football team. Well except for Sam. He claims she's a goddess and her pretty face shouldn't be on the field." Leo rolled his eyes. "Good. I'm going home early, I don't feel well." I sighed. "Feel better!" Adam pitched in. I smiled gently, "Thanks Adam." Leo sighed, "Feel better, sis." I smiled at him, "Thanks brooo." I mocked quietly. We laughed and Mr. Davenport came in, Adam and Leo pushing Spike into the cafeteria so they wouldn't find out about the broken promise. Bree smiled and we walked over. "Are you ok?" He asked me. I sighed, "I don't feel alright." "Ok, well let's get you home." Davenport said, "Have a good rest of your day Bree. See you when you guys get home." Bree nodded, "Bye Mr. Davenport." She walked off and Davenport helped me to the car. We got in and he drove me home. He helped me to couch before feeling my forehead. "You're burning up." He frowned and went into the freezer to get a cold pack and make some tea. Tasha came down and sighed, "What's wrong sweet heart?" "I don't feel good." I said in a quiet voice. I laid down and she pulled a blanket over me, Davenport put the tea in the table before putting the ice pack on my forehead. Tasha turned on the TV for before walking into the kitchen with her husband. They spoke for a while and I dozed off to sleep.
I woke up with Adam, Bree, and hopefully not Spike carrying Leo into the house. I looked up at them and muttered, "Hi." "Hey, how are you feeling?" Chase asked. "Better, guess I needed a nap." I responded. "How long were you out?" Adam questioned as they dropped Leo next to me on the couch. Davenport came in and frowned, "Why did you guys wake her up? Better question. Why are you wearing football uniforms?" "Don't ask." Adam sighed as him and Bree went down to the lab, picking up Leo and dragging him with them. "Long story." Chase groaned, sitting next to me. Davenport shrugged and walked off. As soon as he walk out of sight, Chase started talking. "I'm so sorry about Spike." He seemed worried. "Don't worry about it, I'm ok. Is the concealer coming off?" I asked, pushing my hair out of the way. "A little bit. You might want to take a shower and reapply it or something. God, I feel horrible." I frowned as Chase threw his head into his hands. "Chase don't worry about it." I persisted and he looked at me. "Could I do anything to make it up to you?" He pleaded. "I don't know, could you help me upstairs?" I shrugged. He nodded, standing up before picking me up bridal style. "This wasn't what I meant Chase." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and hiding my face against his shoulder. "I won't drop you, I promise." He said and bounced a little so he could hold me better, making me squeak which he chuckled at. He began walking up the stairs and down the hall. I looked up at his face, he was concentrating and it was actually kinda cute. He gently put me down on the bed, "Anything else?" I shook my head, "No thanks, thanks Chase." He smiled, "I owe you so much." I laughed lightly, "No you don't, chill. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I laughed lightly. He nodded and walked out of my room. I stood up slowly and changed into some gray sweat pants and a T-shirt that said "Coffee and Mascara are number 1." I got into bed and under the cover, soon falling asleep again.