Trent Gets Schooled

I walk past Perry into the lunch room so I could get to my study hall early, seeing Adam put a building on the table made from hair. "Ew." I looked at Adam, "Get a life." He shrugged and put it away. "Hey Sam, wanna come with me to get my hair done after school?" Bree asked with a sweet smile on her face. "Do I get a choice?" I laughed, leaning against Chase. "Nope, thank you!" She squealed and tugged my arm so I would sit in the seat next to her. The bell rang and we said our goodbyes to Chase and Leo. Adam and Bree having an extra studyhall. Adam began messing with his pencils while Bree and I talked. "So how's it going with Chase and you?" She giggled. "He's so cute." I smiled, thinking about him, "And he is so considerate." "Uh..." Adam began, "Big words that make my brother sound good is bad." I laughed, "Shut up Adam." He smiled and went back to his pencil tower. "You two are so cute, I have to think of a ship name!" Bree squealed. "Oh god no." I groaned, a slight smile on my lips. "Please! You're dating my brother, let me have some joy!" Bree exclaimed. "You wanted us together since the beginning, shut up!" I argued with a giggle. Bree stood up and skipped off, leaving me with Adam, who was distracted by his pencil tower thingy.
Bree and I walked into the lab, laughing about something. "Hey Adam, what do you think of my hair?" Bree asked her brother. Adam burned the side of her hair off and I gasped. "I hope you kept the receipt cause it looks uneven." Adam said honestly. "Oh no." I mentally facepalmed as Bree went crazy on her brother. I backed off, watching them argue a little before Davenport came in and Bree started complaining to him. I sighed and walked over listening to them talk. "I don't know, cause you wear that crazy wig?" I heard Adam point out and I bite my lip so I didnt laugh at all. "This is my real hair." Davenport scoffed. "That's even sadder." Adam laughed. I sighed and patted Adam on the shoulder, "Shut up. You're gonna get him mad at you." "How am I suppose to take a year book photo with have my hair burned off?" Bree worried as Adam walked away, pulling me with him, away from the Bree rage. "Well it can't be worse then last year." Davenport then proceeded to act like some zombie mummy thing. I sighed, "He isn't helping." Adam nodded. "Dont worry, im just kidding." He became a little more serious, "Im sure i can modify some over the counter hair growth serum to regrow your hair overnight." He continued, "I'm kinda busy so if-" But before he could finish Bree growled in a demonic voice, "Do it now." Then she ran off angerily. "So. Come on." Adam chuckled at Davenport, "Wig right?" Davenport sighed and walked towards the elevator. "Adam, you need to learn to shut up." I sighed and rolled my eyes, leaning back in my chair and texting Ethan. Ethan I still kept our friendship even after the Bree thing, he was my friend when Bree came along so why not keep him afterwards? She doesn't care, as long as she doesn't find out our secret.
"Ok. I have successfully accelerated this over the counter hair growth serum." Big D said as he starts applying it to her hair before an alarm went off, "I have to take Sam to the doctors, just finish applying a little to the back." Bree nodded and got the parts that she could before me and Big D walked out. "Whats the appointment for again?" I questioned as we got into the car. "To check how your bruises are healing and to get you a check up." He responded, startling the car, "Don't worry, the doctor is a good friend of mine. He won't try to do anything you aren't comfortable with doing or make a you say or talk about anything you dont want to." I nodded, "Thank you Mr. Davenport. I've never been to a doctor's office before." "Oh?" Davenport asked. "Dad had friends come to the house and be all secretive about it." I mumbled, "He did some very bad things to me." A tear slipped down my face and Big D saw it. "Don't worry Sam, you're safe now. No one will hurt you." He comfortated me. I smiled at him and said 'thank you' again.
The next day I stepped out of my capsule and saw Bree with really long hair in the wrong places and Bree freaking out. I decided to go up to my old room and change into my outfit for picture day.

 I decided to go up to my old room and change into my outfit for picture day

Bree and I walk to school with the boys. By now, Bree had trimed all the hairs on her and she was in a better mood. I took my pictures first, they went ok... enough. Bree came out with hair surronding her so I ended up going home with her for the day to help her with her... you know... situation.

----

Dear readers,
Hey everyone, so let me start off by apologizing for the late update. Its been a busy past few weeks and today is Tuesday and usually I try to update once a week and I didnt do one last week, so its like 2 days late.
Also. I wanted to know your suggestions on what Chase and Sam's ship name could be. We'll choose in 2 chapters so the chapter after the next 2.
I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, I'm going to write a longer one by the end of this week cause this one is late and short.
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! Bye, beauties♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
-RebelQueen