Date Night

"Sam." A voice pulled me from a good dream, "Sam, wake up!" My eyes shot open and I sat up straight, "What? What's wrong?" Panick filled my voice as I looked around at the 4 siblings. "Tasha and Davenport went out, that means the whole house is ours to mess around with." Bree grinned. "That's why you woke me up?" I spat harshly, glaring at Bree. "No." Adam spoke up in a 'duh' tone. "Uh, what Adam means to say is..." Leo stumbled on his words, "I told them how great your chocolate chip pancakes are and they wanted to try them!" I groaned, looking towards Chase who seems to have been awake for hours since he was already dressed and thinking about stuff. Bree, Adam, and Leo walked out to go get everything out while I changed, Chase taking my place on my bed as I walked around my closet. "Hey Sam." Chase wondered aloud. "Yea?" I called as I began to change into some other clothes. "Would you like to go on a date with me later?" He asked bluntly, he probably had been thinking about it a lot prior to asking. "Uh, sure!" I giggled as he chuckled. "Hey Sam." He called again. "Yea?" I answered twirling a little in my full body mirror.

 "Yea?" I answered twirling a little in my full body mirror

"I love you." Chase breathed out as I walked out of the closet a little. I laughed lightly, "I love you too." He walked over to me, pulling me closer towards him by my waist as he leaned down and kissed my lips gently and lovingly. I kissed back immediately, wrapping my arms around his neck. We heard a slight coughing sound and blushed madly, looking to the floor after noticing Bree standing at my door with a huge grin on her face. "Leo told me to tell you, everything's set up." She giggled super speeding off. I rolled my eyes and super speed after her, dragging Chase behind me. "I forgot you can do that." He breathed out as I stopped. Bree and I laughed lightly as he stood up straight. I walked into the kitchen and began makings chocolate chip pancakes.
We finished our food and went down to the lab to just chill out. We walked into the lab, my new capsule in progress. "Mr. Davenport flipped out when he couldn't find Chase." Bree laughed, "None of us knew he was in your room so when we went to tell you and find him, it was so cute!" Leo smiled at me and I rolled my eyes before looking to Chase, "When did you get up?" "2am. Reluctantly." He groaned. "Big D wanted all of us to help make your capsule since apparently he doesn't have the same help now." Leo said. "No wonder at 2am." Bree snapped. I laughed lightly and hugged them all. "Adam was of course no help." Chase threw himself at his brother but with my speed and strength I stopped him. Adam just laughed, "Haha, you were held down by a girl." I punched his stomach and we all watched as he flew across the room. He stood quickly, shaking himself off before yelling, "THAT WAS AWESOME!" We all chuckled, Chase grabbing my wrist gently and pulling me towards him so my back was against his chest. I blushed a bright red as Bree and Leo gave me a look. Bree jumped up to sit against the cyber desk, Leo sat at his desk, me and Chase leaned against the cyber desk, and Adam sat in a spiny chair. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder, closing my eyes as the others talked about random stuff. Moments go by of them laughing, me chuckling everyonce and a while and putting my input in before Chase spoke up, "Hey Sam, can you go get me a bottle water?" He asked. I nodded, beginning to walk upstairs. "Why don't you speed?" Leo asked. "I need more practice. I ran into a wall yesterday." I admitted with a laugh before walking into the elevator.
I came back down and handed him his water but before I could lean on him again, Bree superspeeded us upstairs and into my room before raiding my closet. "What the hell??" I snapped, watching her. "Im picking out your outfit for your date!" She grinned. "Fine..." I mumbled, "Whatever." I sat on my bed waiting for her to be done with whatever she was doing.