Sink or Swim Pt.2

"So, this is where we are going to be hiding out from the FBI, what do you think?" Mr. Davenport smiled happily. "I think we should update our tetanus shots." Bree said, disgusted and annoyed. "Or at least get somebody to clean this place." I said, seeing the spiderwebs and dust. "Hey, wheres Leo?" Chase asked, "I thought you said he'd be here." "Yea, I kinda lied about that." Mr. Davenport said, poking his neck to reveal it was Douglas all along, "Guess who." "WOAH!" Adam exclaimed, "Awesome mask, Mr. Davenport. He looks just like his evil brother who captured us." "What. An. Idiot." I growled. "That is his evil brother." Bree snapped. "And he just capture us." Chase added. "Oh!" Adam sighed, realizing. "I don't get it. I thought you were an ice cube in Mr. Davenport's warehouse." Chase exclaimed, "How did you get out." "I had a little help." Douglas smiled evily. "It doesn't matter. We'll destroy this rat trap just like your last one." Bree said confidently. "Yea, thanks for that. I didn't even have time to back up my music." Douglas growled. "Oh, so you had enough time to put a chip in my neck but not enough time to back up your music? Oh boo who." I growled. "Twenty years of uptempoed jazz, gone!" He growled back. "Yea? Well, I know something else thats about to be gone." Chase smirked and grabbed my hand. "Yeah!" Adam started and I mentally facepalmed, "Lets get his reggae too." "Get him!" Bree yelled and we all charged after him. "Now!" Douglas yelled and a man in a mask came out from behind a corner and electrocuted all of us.

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey." Douglas laughed, "Actually thats just an expression, all we have to eat around here are nuts, berries, and the occasional iguana." "Taunting us with non-existent breakfast foods? You really are evil." Adam growled. "Adam, shut up, you aren't helping." I snapped. "Wait. Who was that guy?" Chase asked, helping me up off the ground and stood next to Adam. "Oh thats right. You haven't been formally introduced to my partner." Douglas said and Bree joined us, "Well, at least Sam has been." He laughed manically again. "What?" I questioned. "Crane, come say hi to the kids!" He yelled. "Crane?" I muttered in disbelief. "Wait, now we have three dads?" Adam said. I grabbed Chase's hand, praying it wasn't the Crane I knew. "After I was booted from Davenport Industries, I needed cash to continue my research. Luckily, I found a billionaire who believed in me. Say hello to my colleague, benefactor, and all-around bad guy, Victor Crane." The man took his hood off and his mask than looked at me, "Hello, my dear niece." "What!?" Adam, Bree, and Chase yelled and looked at me. My eyes were fixed on him and my heartbeat in my throat, making me feel sick and scared all in the same moment. "He's your uncle?" Chase looked at me. I was... I am... speechless. I couldn't speak and I couldn't think of any words even if I could speak. The only thing that kept racing in my head was his name. Victor Crane. "What's on his face?" Bree questioned, changing the topic to help me. "You're no longer the only humans with bionics." "No." I mumbled, my fear for the man intensifying as he walked closer to me. "Crane agreed to fund my work so long as I shared my research with him. He implants every piece of bionic technology I design to make himself more powerful." Douglas explained. He walked behind us, and I tightened my grip on Chase's hand. "Well, I hope he got a good personality, cause what's on the outside is... yikes." Chase laughed nervously. "If he had a good personality then I would not be scared of him the way I do." I glared at my uncle and tightened my grip on Chases hand. "I know you have Adam's strength but, I beg of you, stop using it." Chase whispered in pain in my ear. "Oh." I loosened my grip and looked at him apologetically. "Enough!" Crane growled, "Let's go, you have work to do." "Isn't he cool?" Douglas fanboyed a small bit. "No, he isn't." I glared at him. "You can cart out all the freaks you want. It's not going to keep here." Bree snapped. "Oh, I beg to differ. " Douglas pressed a button and glowing rings surrounded the four of us. "Woah, cool! A giant ring toss!" Adam smiled, "Gotta give you credit. You're evil, but fun." "I'm actually tempted to kill you." I glared at Adam. "Not if I kill him first." Chase growled at his brother. "They're titanium energy rings." Douglas started, "They create an impenetrable forcefield that nothing can escape." "I smell a challenge." Adam chuckled and kicked the rings, yelling and falling back. "I smell burning flesh." Douglas singed. "What do you want with us this time, Douglas?" Bree questioned. "Oh no, I'm not falling for that. First, I tell you my plan, then something goes wrong, then you use it against me, not going to happen!" "He's a very emotionally unstable person, isn't he?" I whispered and Bree nodded. "It doesn't matter what you're planning. I'm sure that Mr. Davenport is looking for us already. He'll be here any minute to take us home." Chase said confidently. "Oh, yea. There's no place like home." Douglas laughed, "No seriously, there's no place like home. I blew it up." "You destroyed our lab?" Bree exclaimed. "Yup. Hope you backed up your music libraries." He laughed after showing us a video of our lab exploding and walked out of the room. "Wait, when were you going to tell us about your uncle?" Chase asked me. "I never thought I had to." I whispered before taking a breather and speaking up, "my father and my uncle are polar opposites until it comes to one thing. Pain. They both loved to hurt people, especially me. When I was little, they had competitions to see who could hurt me the most. I fear them both." Chase hugged me and Bree put a hand on my shoulder. "It's going to be ok, Sammy, I promise." "We all promise." Bree smiled and Adam nodded. "I love you guys." I muttered as we hugged, trapped in the flesh burning cell.

-----

Hey guys, so I'm gonna write another part to this cause the episode is being glitchy and I really want to get this out to you guys! I'm really happy to be bringing back this story, seeing as a lot of people loved it. I'm going to be uploading once and, if I'm lucky twice, a week until school ends and then I'll create an actual schedule for uploads. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and let me know how you like it. Love yall ♡.
-Alexis